COUPLE ITEM

TRAP
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THIS IS DOUBLE UPDATE FOR TODAY! MAKE SURE TO CHECK THE PREVIOUS UPDATE BEFORE YOU READ THIS ONE~

Chanyeol opens the door and walks into the room. He looks at Baekhyun who seem so scare before the smaller suddenly scream his name.

“CHANYEOL!!!”

He looks at Baekhyun confusedly. “Why?” He asked.

Baekhyun opens his eyes when he hears Chanyeol’s voice. He turns his head at Chanyeol who is standing at the way to the door. He quickly runs to Chanyeol and hugs him.

Chanyeol is a bit surprise when Baekhyun suddenly hug him like that. “Baby, what’s wrong?” He asked, wrapping his strong arms around Baekhyun’s small body.

“Omo… Look at you two.” Someone said.

Chanyeol looks at the man and just notice him there. “Kris Hyung, what are you doing here?”

“I come to see him.” Kris said and points to Baekhyun. “You sent Kai to meet me because of him. So, I am kind of curios to see what kind of person he is.”

Baekhyun tightens his hug. He is still scare. Chanyeol looks down at him. “Baby, are you okay?” Baekhyun lifts his face from Chanyeol’s chest and Chanyeol swear Baekhyun looks so damn cute right now, like a scare puppy. “What’s wrong?”

“He… he has a gun…” Baekhyun said and tighten his hug, his fears start to gone because of Chanyeol’s embrace.

Chanyeol looks at Kris. “Oh, he is always like that.”

“Why? Did I scare him?” Kris asked.

“Yes.” Chanyeol nods. He looks down at Baekhyun and rubs his back. “It’s okay. He will not hurt you or something. He is my friend, Kris Hyung.”

Baekhyun lifts his head again and looks at Chanyeol. “Are you sure?”

“Yes.” Chanyeol nods.

Baekhyun turns his head to the back and looks at Kris.

“Hey~” Kris waves his hand to Baekhyun. “Did I scare you? It was just my habit that I will hold my gun while I am thinking.” Kris said. Then, he opens the gun. “Look, there is no bullet and this gun actually already broken. It is given by my Appa to me.”

“Really?” Baekhyun asked.

“Yes, I am not going to hurt you.” Kris said.

Chanyeol forms a smile to look at Baekhyun. “God! Why must he be this cute?” He said inside of his head.

Baekhyun slowly loosen his hug and stands beside of Chanyeol or actually a little to the back, since he is kind of still doubting Kris.

Chanyeol feels empty when Baekhyun left his embrace, but he forms a smile to see his beloved Angel hide behind of him from Kris.

“Hey, I am not dangerous guy, Hyunnie.” Kris said with his handsome smile.

“Well, you have a gun. Of course you are kind of dangerous guy.” Baekhyun said.

“Baby, he will not hurt you. If he does, he needs to face me.” Chanyeol said.

“Woah~ So, you are going to kill me just for him?” Kris asked.

“Yes.” Chanyeol nods with his serious face. “So, don’t dare to do anything funny to my Baby.” He said and he wraps his hand around Baekhyun’s waist.

“Woah. You do love him a lot.” Kris said.

“Of course.” Chanyeol said and he looks at Baekhyun.

Baekhyun also looks at Chanyeol. He can feel the sincerity from Chanyeol. But, why does Chanyeol love him? They just met for the first time that night. Does Chanyeol fall to him because of that night? The night he got drugged by Chanyeol and become the reason of his breakup with Sehun.

Chanyeol smiles to Baekhyun and he kisses Baekhyun’s forehead. “I love you, Baby…”

Baekhyun’s heart is beating faster. He starts to feel warm deep inside of him.

“Okay, stop with the romantic drama or whatsoever.” Kris said. “Don’t you want to introduce him to me properly?”

“Oh…” Chanyeol looks at Kris. “Baby, this is Kris Hyung. Kris Hyung, this is Hyunnie.”

Kris steps forward and extend his hand to Baekhyun. “Hey there, Hyunnie. My name is Kris and you can call me Hyung too.”

Baekhyun is a bit hesitant to take Kris’s hand, but since Chanyeol is there, he feels safe and just takes it. “Baekhyun…”

Kris holds the hand and kisses it. “What a beautiful name for a beautiful angel for you.” He said with his handsome smile.

Chanyeol quickly pulls Baekhyun’s hand from Kris. “Hyung! He is mine.”

Kris chuckles and nods. “I know.” He looks at Baekhyun again. “It is nice to meet you, Hyunnie.”

Baekhyun just looks at Kris and he feels Chanyeol’s hand tighter around his waist. He looks at Chanyeol and could see the anger and jealousy from Chanyeol’s face. He slowly forms a smile to see that kind of face from Chanyeol.

“He is quite cute too…” Baekhyun thought to himself, not realizing that he just label Chanyeol as cute.

____

“Oh, Suho Hyung.” Kyungsoo walks into the kitchen. “What are you doing here?”

“Kris is here. He wants to see Chanyeol.” Suho said. He is drinking some juice and sits at the island. “Where have you been? Not just you, everyone. The mansion is empty.”

“We went out shopping with Hyunnie.” Kyungsoo said.

“Oh. That Hyunnie.” Suho said. “Actually, Kris is also here because he wants to meet with him.”

“Really?” Kyungsoo asked. “Would you like to have something? I can prepare some quick snack for you.”

Suho send Kyungsoo a flirty smile. “Maybe a guest room for us.”

Kyungsoo forms a smirk. “You know I don’t fool around anymore. I am serious with Kai, Hyung.”

“Come on~ Why would you like him? He is younger than you. It is different to have relationship with someone older instead of younger.” Suho said.

“I will not cheat on Kai, Hyung.” Kyungsoo said.

At that time, Kai comes in. “Hey Soo. I am ba…” Kai looks at Suho. “What are you doing here?”

Suho forms a smirk. “Flirty with Kyungsoo. Why? Got a problem?”

Kai glares at him. “Do I need to remind you again that he is mine?”

“Don’t need.” Suho said. “Even you remind me again, I still want him.”

“You.” Kai growls and about to go and attack Suho, but Kyungsoo stops him.

“Kai… enough.” Kyungsoo said. “You know I will never cheat on you, right?”

Kai looks at Kyungsoo. He believes Kyungsoo, but he does not believe Suho. He wraps his hand around Kyungsoo’s waist. “Did you hear that?” He turns to Suho.

“Whatever.” Suho said and rolls his eyes. Then, he looks at Kyungsoo and wink.

Kyungsoo just shook his head.

“Where is that Hyunnie anyway? I also want to meet him.” Suho said.

“He is upstairs.” Kyungsoo said.

“Soo Hyung.” Baekhyun enters the kitchen. “Chanyeol has a guest. His name is Kris Hyung and they are talking inside of his study.”

The three looks at him. “I know.” Kyungsoo said.

“You know? How?” Baekhyun asked and he looks at Suho. “Oh, who is this?”

“Hi, you must be Hyunnie, right?” Suho asked.

“Yes.” Baekhyun nods.

“I am Suho, Kris right man.” Suho said.

“Ahhh…” Baekhyun nods. Then, he just turns back to Kyungsoo. “Don’t you need to prepare drink or something?” He asked.

“Not really.” Kyungsoo said. “They don’t really drink something like coffee or tea over their talk, Hyunnie.”

“I see.” Baekhyun nods and he turns back at Suho who is looking at him with a flirty smile. It kind of give him a creepy feeling. “I… I will go back to my room.” He said and leaves. The three just watch Baekhyun to left.

“He is quite cute.” Suho said.

Kai looks at Suho. “Don’t ever try. You don’t know what you will face if you try to flirt with him.”

“I know.” Suho said.

“You know?” Kyungsoo asked.

“Chanyeol’s Uncle called Kris.” Suho said.

“So?” Kyungsoo asked.

“I guess you still don’t know.” Suho said.

“Don’t know what?” Kyungsoo turns to Kai.

“Well…”

____

“He told you?” Chanyeol asked.

“Yes.” Kris nods. “That’s why I come here.”

Chanyeol sighs and lean his body to the chair. “I did not really mean to say that. But, he insulted Hyunnie. He said that Hyunnie is fagot and seduce me for money.” He said. “Hyunnie did not seduce me for money, Hyung. He came from a rich family and I was the one who forced him to come here.”

“mmm… Then? What do you plan to do about your Uncle?” Kris asked.

“I will just ignore him.” Chanyeol said. “I will still give him money that he wants, but he has not right to get into my business with Hyunnie.”

Kris nods. “Okay. I can’t say anything. You know what you want and you already stand for this Hyunnie. It is up to you what you want to do with your life. Your Uncle is also not someone who we could count as dangerous, so we have nothing to worry about him.”

“mmm…” Chanyeol nods.

“But, Hyunnie… He is the one that we should count as dangerous, Chanyeol.” Kris said. “Once The Lee knows about him, they will do anything in order to take you down.”

“I know. That’s why I assigned Tao as his bodyguard and everyone here also need to protect him.” Chanyeol said.

“That is good for now, but we still need to stay on guard. We don’t know what kind of dirty trick that The Lee will use.” Kris said.

“Yes.” Chanyeol nods.

“So, what really special about this Hyunnie anyway? You have been single for like… I don’t know, years~ But, what make you fall in love to him so badly like this?” Kris asked.

Chanyeol slowly forms a smile. “You don’t understand, Hyung. There is no word in the world could describe how special he is. He is like an Angel without a wing. You should watch how he stands for the others against Rose. He even fight me for them.”

“That does not really make him an Angel.” Kris said.

“It not just that.” Chanyeol said. “I told Kai to check on his background and we found out that he always make donation to the orphanage and some poor family. He is totally an Angel, Hyung. Plus, looks at him. He is so beautiful. I wonder, is the God that created him as the same God that creates us? Why he looks so special and beautiful? He has no flaw, Hyung.”

“That what make you fall in love to him?” Kris asked.

“Not just that.” Chanyeol said. “His cute self… His kind of innocence self, everything, just everything about him make me go crazy for him.” He grins wider.

“You are totally in love with him.” Kris said.

“Of course, I love him with all my heart.”

____

“Hyunnie?” Xiumin looks at Baekhyun who is sitting at the garden.

Baekhyun turns around and looks at the Hyung. “Hi, Hyung.”

Xiumin sits with Baekhyun at the stone table. “What are you doing here alone?”

“mmm… Nothing, I was just thinking.” Baekhyun said.

“About what? You seem like you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter