THE CHOICE

TRAP
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THIS IS FIRST UPDATE FOR TODAY, BUT MAKE SURE TO CHECK THE PREVIOUS UPDATE FROM YESTERDAY BEFORE YOU READ THIS ONE. SARANGHAE!

Baekhyun gets off from his car and quickly walks towards their faculty building. He needs to go and see Sehun now. He wants to tell Sehun the truth, the truth that he was being drug that night and everything that happened was not because of his will.

As he walks, he looks around and hope to see Sehun somewhere, but he suddenly feel something weird. Everyone is kind of looking at him. He already use to how people will look at him with admiration, but this time they are looking at him with a look that show, disgust?

Baekhyun tries to walk as normal as he can, but he somehow feels scare, why did all these people are looking at him like that? Did something happen? Or, is he wearing his shirt inside out? He looks at his clothed and he is sure that he is wearing them in the right way. He also check to see whether his clothes is rip or something, but nothing wrong with them. Then, he takes out his phone and check his face through the camera, nothing is on his face and he looks normal except for the dark circle and his puffy eyes.

“Why everyone were looking at me like that?” Baekhyun asked inside of his head. He continues to walk until a group of male students stop him. He looks at them who is smirking towards him. “mmm… Can I help you?” He asked to them.

“Yes.” One of the students said. “Can you my ?” He asked and they laugh.

Baekhyun surprises. “Sorry?” He asked. Why is all these guys are so rude towards him?

“Hey.” One of the students come forward and touches his cheek that makes him quickly step backward.

“What are you doing?!” Baekhyun asked. He could not take this rude manner. No one deserve to treat him this way.

“Wooo~ So fierce. I like it.” Other male said.

“What do you guys want from me?” Baekhyun asked.

“Well, my .” The same male student said that shock Baekhyun again.

“Hey, don’t act like you are surprise or something. We know that you are a .” Another student said.

“What?” Baekhyun asked and could not get any shock. What is this supposed to mean.

“We heard that you just take everyone on bed. So, can we be your guest?” Another one said.

Baekhyun just shock. What is happening? What did they mean by this? “Don’t be ridiculous. I have a boyfriend and I only have him on my bed. So off!” He shouts that makes the students laugh.

“We heard that you guys already broke up.” Another one said.

“Yes, everything is there, at the campus website. The story of you yourself for men’s .” Another student said. “And we heard you got caught by Sehun and he broke up with you, doesn’t he?”

Baekhyun could not get any surprise. How come that kind of story is being post to the campus website? He slowly looks around, is that why people are watching him in disgust now?

“I heard he cheated on Sehun…”

“He is such a .”

“Poor Sehun.”

“So, he was acting all nice while he actually cheat on Sehun?”

He could hear all those people whispers and talks to each other while looking at them. Why is this happening? It is already hard for him to talk to Sehun and now, everyone in the campus know him as a . He slowly turns around and that is the time when his eyes meet with Sehun’s eyes. Sehun is there, standing couple of steps from Baekhyun, looking at him.

“Sehun ah…” Baekhyun calls Sehun. Sehun looks at him and he walks towards him. His eyes gather tears and somehow, he really wish that Sehun will hug him. His heart keeps on beating so fast when Sehun is coming closer and when he thought that Sehun will stop in front of him, he is wrong. Sehun did not stop, did not even spare him a glance and just walk passed him as he was not there, as him never knows Baekhyun.

Baekhyun’s eyes pour out from his eyes and he could hear those male from earlier laughing, mocking him. He feels so embarrassed and he does not want to stay here. So, he just run, run to hide and he wants to cry, as hard as he can.

____

“He met him?” Kyungsoo asked. “How?”

“At the club.” Kai answered. “And, I don’t know why, but I think he was in a bad mood yesterday because of this Hyunnie. Maybe something happen, but I don’t know what it is. Yeol Hyung did not tell me the details.”

“mmm… Maybe Hyung is upset because that Hyunnie did not recognize him or something.” Tao said after he think for the probability that make their leader mad.

“Yah, is that even make sense?” Kyungsoo asked. “They met like… I don’t know, years ago and he expected that kid to recognize him? He was 5 when Chanyeol first met him.”

“Right.” Kai said. “If he is pissed just because of that… That does not make sense at all.”

“mmm…” Tao nods and tries to think another reason.

“What are you guys doing?” A deep voice suddenly comes to their ears that make them jump in surprise.

“Hyung!” Kai looks at Chanyeol who just enter the kitchen.

“What?” Chanyeol asked, walking to the fridge and takes out a bottle of juice.

“mmm… You are back from the gym?” Kai asked.

Chanyeol opens the juice. “Can’t you see?” he asked and drinks it.

“Ahhh…” Kai nods.

“mmm… Do you want to eat breakfast, Chanyeol?” Kyungsoo asked.

Chanyeol nods. “Yes… Oh, I want everyone at the table. I have something to say.”

“Okay.” Kai nods while Kyungsoo quickly takes out the breakfast that he already prepared.

Chanyeol throws the empty juice box into the dustbin. “Umin Hyung and Chen will come home today, right?” He asked.

“Yes.” Kai nods. “I already called them and they took the earliest flight today. They might arrive soon.”

Chanyeol nods. “Okay. I will go and take shower first. Then, we will have breakfast together.”

“Yes.” Kai nods and Chanyeol just leave.

Tao who just remained silent since earlier sighs in relief. “fuh… did he heard us?” He asked.

“I hope now.” Kai said.

Kyungsoo walks back into the kitchen. “Where did he go?”

“He went to take shower. I think, he will wait for Umin Hyung and Chen Hyung to come home first. There must be something important that he wants to say that he needs to wait for everyone to come home first.”

“And what is that?” Tao asked.

Kai shrugs his shoulders. “We need to wait for him and maybe Umin Hyung and Chen Hyung first.”

Kyungsoo nods. Well, he wants to know what really Chanyeol wants to say. Is this probably has something to do with Hyunnie or what? Well, it seems that he needs to wait and be patience for that.

____

Baekhyun wipes his remaining tears. He is hiding inside of the toilet and after half of hour staying there, crying, he finally gets hold of himself together. Then, he takes out his phone. He wants to know what is being post at the campus website.

When he opens the website, he scrolls down the bulletin box and surprise to see his photo there. It is not a bad photo, just his photo, but the tittle is…

BYUN BAEKHYUN, THE D*CK WH*RE

Baekhyun covers his mouth that gets wide open because of the shock. Who done this? Who posted such a thing here? He does not wants to read what else written under that title since he could saw a long paragraph under of his photo. He just lock the phone and put it back inside of his pocket. He sighs.

“This is all because of that jerk… bastard…” Baekhyun said and remember about Chanyeol. He is so sure that Chanyeol was the one who drug him and trap him. He is so cheap. Then, he remembers about that morning, when Sehun came and slapped him. Instead of his cheek, he felt that his heart hurt the most because of the slap.

“Sehun…” He is about to cry again, but he stands up and shook his head. “No… I should not be here… I should go and look for Sehun.” He said to himself. He opens the door and gets out from the cubicle, leaving the toilet.

This time, he does not pay attention to all those people that are looking at him, watching him with their disgusting look. He just walks to the lecture hall that he should have with Sehun and gets in. He looks around and spots Sehun at the back of the hall, sitting alone. He quickly walks towards Sehun.

“Sehun, we need to talk.” Baekhyun said. Even he tries to appear strong, he actually very scare and nervous.

Sehun looks up to Baekhyun. “Do I know you?” He asked and looks back down to his phone.

Baekhyun bites his bottom lips. It hurts him so much. “Sehun, please…” he touches Sehun’s shoulder that makes Sehun stands up and pushes him.

“Don’t touch me with your dirty hand!” Sehun shouts that makes everyone turns to them.

“Sehun…” Baekhyun did not surprise, but he got hurt because of Sehun. “I can explain what happen. It was not like you think…”

“I don’t want to hear to any of your lies again and I will never believe you!” Sehun said. “So, get your ing face far away from me.” He takes his backpack and walks passed Baekhyun and bump his shoulders to him.

Baekhyun stumbles backward when Sehun bump onto him, but he does not fall. Then, he looks around when he could see the other students watch him. He looks away from them, he wants to go after Sehun and leaves this lecture hall. When he turns around, someone is standing at the door.

“Baek…” It is Luhan.

Baekhyun’s eyes gather tears. “Lulu…” He runs to his best friend and hugs him, sobbing.

“Lulu…”

_____

“So, how was China?” Chanyeol asked to Chen and Xiumin who just come back from China.

“Great. The EXO-M is doing great there.” Xiumin said.

“That is great to hear.” Chanyeol said and takes the kimbap and puts it inside of their mouth.

“So… we heard you have something to say.” Chen said. He looks at the others who just remain silent. He heard what had happened yesterday and that Chanyeol almost shot Kai, his own right man.

“Yes.” Chanyeol nods. He looks at everyone at the table as they also look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter