COOL

TRAP
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THIS IS DOUBLE UPDATE FOR TODAY! MAKE SURE TO CHECK THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER FIRST BEFORE YOU READ THIS ONE, OKAY?

 

“Oppa!” Rose shouts. She feels disgusting to watch Chanyeol kissing Baekhyun.

Baekhyun becomes bolder in order to piss Rose. He intentionally moans in the kiss, even he needs to agree that Chanyeol is actually a great kisser. Chanyeol every part of his mouth and he tilts his head, just to have more of the kiss. With Chanyeol’s hands around his waist and how he needs to tiptoes, he could not help but notice how large Chanyeol is compare to him and this make him feel… safe?

Rose holds her first and walks to them, pull Baekhyun away from Chanyeol. “Yah!” She shouts.

Baekhyun looks at Rose and he wipes his mouth. “What?” He asked.

“Rose, I think it is better for you to go home.” Chanyeol said. “He is really my boyfriend.”

Rose looks at Chanyeol. “What? Oppa, are you kidding me? Are you even in your right mind?! He is a ing guy!”

“And you are a ing .” Baekhyun said.

Rose turns back to Baekhyun. “What did you just said to me?”

“You are a .” Baekhyun said.

“Yah!” Rose shouts and about to slap Baekhyun. Chanyeol walks to walk closer and stops her, but he stops when Baekhyun throws his slap first.

“!” Baekhyun slaps Rose.

“You slapped me?” Rose asked and holds her right cheek.

“Yes and this!” Baekhyun slaps Rose again on the left cheek that makes Rose stumble backwards and he comes forwards. “This is for Tao Hyung!” He slaps her again on the right. “This is for Umin Hyung!” He slaps her again on the left. “This is for Kai Hyung!” and finally he gives his last slap that makes Rose falls on the floor. “And this is for you !”   

Everyone seriously shock and surprise to see that.

“Yah!” Rose shouts to Baekhyun. Both of her cheeks feel pain. She looks at Chanyeol who also seem surprise to witness what just happened.

“Now, why don’t you take your and leave?” Baekhyun said.

Rose stands up. “This is not over!” She shouts and walks to the door, stomping her high heels.

“Bring it on!” Baekhyun shouts.

“Woah! That is so cool!” Chen shouts and he runs to Baekhyun.

“Right!” Tao also walks to Baekhyun. “It was so cool when you slapped her.”

Baekhyun smiles shyly to them. How can someone who look so furious previously suddenly become so sweet and shy again? Baekhyun is indeed special.

“Good job, Hyunnie.” Xiumin said and pats Baekhyun’s shoulder.

“I just… can’t stand when someone got treat unfairly.” Baekhyun said. “And Soo Hyung told me about what he had done to all of you. So, I just pay back what he did to you guys.”

“Woah! Hyunnie ah! You are so cool!” Tao said and lifts his thumb up.

“Of course he is cool.” Kyungsoo said, walking down from upstairs. He walks to Baekhyun and wraps his hand around Baekhyun’s shoulders. “He is our next boss.” He looks at Chanyeol who is looking at them. He knows that even Chanyeol will also listen to everything Baekhyun say, that’s why he say that Baekhyun will be their new box.

Baekhyun smiles to Kyungsoo. “Let’s go and eat, Soo Hyung.”

“mmm. Let’s go.” Kyungsoo said.

Baekhyun looks at Chanyeol who is looking at him, but he quickly looks away and when he walks pass that giant, he touches his lips, remembers about the kiss.

“Wow… I can’t believe that he will did that to Rose.” Kai said when the others follow Baekhyun and Kyungsoo to the dining hall.

“Yes… me too. He is so… unpredictable.” Chanyeol said. “He was like, so cute at some time, but he could become hot, y, and also… brave like that.”

“mmm.” Kai nods.

“But, I still love him and that side of him, it is so y and I want him just for myself.” Chanyeol said with a smile.

“Don’t worry. He is yours and no one will dare to take him away from you.” Kai said.

Chanyeol nods. “Yes,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter