TWO NERVOUS HEARTS

TRAP
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai walks into the kitchen. “Soo!”

Kyungsoo jump in surprises and he looks at Kai. He is currently holding a knife. “Yah! Do you want to die?!” Kyungsoo shouts and acts like he is going to throw the knife to Kai. “You shock me!”

Kai chuckles but he quickly walks to Kyungsoo. “Yeol Hyung skip his morning workout again.” He said.

“So?” Kyungsoo asked. He continues to prepare the breakfast. “They must be ing upstairs, so let them be.”

Kai smiles. “That’s why I am telling you. Yeol Hyung rarely skip his morning workout and I am sure Hyunnie is the reason too now.”

“I know. Don’t make a big fuss about this. You will embarrass Hyunnie.” Kyungsoo said.

Kai smiles widely. “I hope Yeol Hyung will be happy from now on. He has Hyunnie and Hyunnie also start to try to love him.”

“I am telling you, Hyunnie already has some sort of feeling to Chanyeol. He just does not realize it yet.” Kyungsoo said.

“Yes, after all, Yeol Hyung is Hyunnie’s first love anyway.” Kai said.

Kyungsoo just nods. He might act like he does not care, but he is currently smiling from the inside.

____

Baekhyun groans, stretches out his body, try to chase the sleepy feeling away. Then, he feels someone hug him so tight. He opens his eyes and looks at the man beside of him. He slowly forms a smile and touches Chanyeol’s sleeping face. He could not believe that he will smile just to see that Giant beside of him. He thought, he will never ever develop feeling to this bastard, jerk and the mafia leader of EXO, but he got it wrong.

Even Chanyeol is a mafia and a leader on top of it, Chanyeol actually a very nice and warm guy. He is so handsome and his body… Damn! He is too perfect. If he is not a mafia, the suitable job he should has is a model, an actor or maybe a handsome crown Prince that soon going to be a king.

Baekhyun rubs Chanyeol’s cheek with his thumb. He does not know how deep that he already fall to Chanyeol, but he knows that the feeling is there. He just still can’t forget about Sehun and even he slowly falling to Chanyeol, he could not say that his feeling to his ex-boyfriend already completely gone.

“Am I too handsome that you keep staring at my face?” Chanyeol suddenly said and kind of surprise Baekhyun. The Giant opens his eyes and looks at Baekhyun with his handsome smile.

“Omo… You are awake? I thought you were still sleeping.” Baekhyun said.

“How can I sleep when such a beautiful angel just stare straight at me?” Chanyeol asked and he tightens his hug, pulling Baekhyun closer.

Baekhyun smiles and also moves closer to the Giant, so close that they could feel each other breathe on their skin. They just stare at each other, there is no need for word for them to talk since it feel like they are communicating through their eyes.

“So, wha…” Chanyeol could not even finish his question to ask what Baekhyun will do today when Baekhyun’s lips land on Chanyeol’s lips. Chanyeol is a bit surprise and thought it will be just a normal peck, but it turns out that Baekhyun is trying to make the so innocence kiss to become the start of something else.

Chanyeol replies the kiss and let Baekhyun’s tongue slide in his mouth and the next thing he knows, Baekhyun is on top of him, straddle on his body. Chanyeol’s tongue is being and he slowly let out a moan. He does not like to let other dominate the kiss, but it is okay with Baekhyun. Baekhyun can do anything that he wants and Chanyeol will not complain for that.

Their lips get apart with a string of saliva still connecting their lips and they look deep into each other eyes. “It that kind of morning kiss?” Chanyeol asked.

“Kind of.” Baekhyun said.

Chanyeol smiles and he holds Baekhyun’s waist. “I love it.”

“I am glad you like it.” Baekhyun said and smile shyly. His fingers are running on Chanyeol’s strong chest.

“So… What are you going to do in this situation?” Chanyeol asked since Baekhyun just straddle on his body and doing nothing but smile shyly for like 30 seconds.

“Oh… Sorry…” Baekhyun said and he gets off from Chanyeol and gets up from the bed.

Chanyeol looks at Baekhyun and he is kind of a bit disappointed. He thought, they will at least make love, morning after morning kiss.

“mmm… I am going to take shower first. I need to get ready for class.” Baekhyun said after scratching his head awkwardly. He walks to the bathroom and he could feel Chanyeol’s eyes on him. Actually, he wants to do something, but he is kind of embarrasses. Just yesterday he said that he would like to try and love Chanyeol properly, but if this morning he already ask for ‘love making’ session from that Giant, don’t Chanyeol think he just only want him for ?

Chanyeol bites his bottom lips. Since Baekhyun lives with him, the thing he looks forward the most is Baekhyun to make the first move and when he thought he will have it, Baekhyun just gone. Maybe he needs to wait for a little bit more time.

Baekhyun gets into the bathroom and close the door. He leans his back on the door. “Ottockae?” He asked and pouts his lips. He looks at himself on the mirror. If he is with Sehun, he always make the first move since he also like the animal in heat when Sehun is around and he is sure, that he will be the same with Chanyeol because of the pleasure of having totally make him weak and wants more, but how can he be like that with Chanyeol so fast? He at least need to make sure that he really does love Chanyeol, for real and then, he will always make sure to be the one who start first.

Baekhyun just pout his lips and slowly ing his pajama in front of the mirror until someone knocks the door. He turns to the door. “Yes?”

“Baby… I am wondering if we… can take shower together. I need to leave to somewhere later and I don’t want to be late.” Chanyeol said from the outside.

Baekhyun’s heart starts to beat faster. He gulps his saliva and looks at the mirror. What should he do? Should he say no? Should he say yes?

“Baby?” Chanyeol calls him again from the outside.

“mmm… The door is not lock…” Baekhyun said.

“Then, can I come in?” Chanyeol asked.

“Yes…” Baekhyun replied. “Relax Baekhyun! Just act natural!” He thought to himself.

Chanyeol opens the door and takes peek inside and could see that Baekhyun is still wearing the pajama, except that the buttons already being . “Hi…” He said and comes in, closing the door.

“Hi…” Baekhyun said and he is kind of awkward.

“You… not mind, right?” Chanyeol asked.

“No, I don’t.” Baekhyun said and he forces an awkward smile.

“mmm…” Chanyeol forms a smile and he takes off his sweater. Actually, he is also kind of nervous. He does not know why, he never feels nervous when it come to and moreover, making love to Baekhyun.

Baekhyun watches Chanyeol and when the hot body of Chanyeol is filling his sight, he gulps his saliva again and his heart keeps on beating so fast. He wants to feel his small body against that big, hot and strong body, just skin on skin. He now realizes that it has been couple of days since he and Chanyeol last have .

Chanyeol looks at Baekhyun and he tosses his sweater on the bucket beside of the sink. Then, he walks to the smaller. “Hyunnie Baby…” Chanyeol slowly places his hands on Baekhyun’s shoulders.

“Eh?” Baekhyun looks up at Chanyeol.

Chanyeol slowly pushes Baekhyun’s pajama to fall on the floor. “You are so beautiful…” He said and puts back his hands on Baekhyun’s shoulder and slowly moves it down.

Chanyeol’s warm hands make Baekhyun shudder. This is so intense and nerve breaking. When Chanyeol holds his waistband and about to pushes the pajama pant down, Baekhyun stops his hands.

“Don’t…” Baekhyun said.

“Why?” Chanyeol asked. “We are going to take shower, Baby.”

“You… you first.” Baekhyun looks at Chanyeol’s short pant.

Chanyeol forms a smile. He takes Baekhyun’s hands and place them on his waistband. “Help me…”

Baekhyun looks down at where his hands are. So, he is going to pushes that pant away?

“Come on, Baby…” Chanyeol said with his deep voice. With Chanyeol’s voice, it is enough to make Baekhyun shivers once again.

Baekhyun slowly pushes the pant down and let it fall along with the boxer. Chanyeol forms a smile and he did the same to Baekhyun’s pajama pant. They lift their legs and take off their pants properly.

Then, they look at each other. Baekhyun could not stop staring and he is like counting how many scars that Chanyeol have. He slowly places his hand on one of the scars on Chanyeol’s chest. It shapes like a star.

“How did you get this?” Baekhyun asked.

“I got shot.” Chanyeol said.

“It is hurt?” Baekhyun looks to Chanyeol.

“It did and I thought I am going to die at that time. But, luckily the bullet does not hit my heart.” Chanyeol said. ”Thanks to my muscle.”

Baekhyun caresses the scar. Then, he looks at some other

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter