BETRAYER

TRAP
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun walks out from his room and Chanyeol after he done taking shower. He walks straight to Chanyeol’s study and knock the door. “Yeollie…” He calls the Giant, but there is no answer from the inside. He tries to open the door, but it is lock. He sighs. “Yeollie… I am sorry… Please open the door and talk to me…” He said, knocking the door again but there is nothing comes from the inside.

He just sigh again and walks to downstairs and could see that everyone is gathering at the living room. He could hear that Kai is talking about this Lee’s Group and the kidnaping case involving him. He could hear Kai told Tao that next time to be more careful about him and make sure to not leave him alone again and he could hear Tao apologize again. He just don’t understand, why would they put the blame to that kungfu panda since he knows better that this is his own fault. He was careless and just follow that guy and luckily nothing bad happen to him just that Donghae tried to him.

“Hyunnie.” Kyungsoo looks at Baekhyun and everyone turns to Baekhyun.

Baekhyun smiles to them and he walks to them. “What are you guys doing?” He asked even he already know what were they talking about earlier.

“Oh… We just discuss about your safety. We maybe will add more bodyguards for you to protect you.” Kai said.

“What? Please no… Tao Hyung alone is enough.” Baekhyun said.

“Hyunnie, this is for your own safety.” Xiumin said.

“Yes, I also already failed to protect you.” Tao added and he puts his head down.

Baekhyun sighs and he walks to Tao. “Hyung, it was not your fault.” He looks at the others. “I told you guys, this is not Tao Hyung’s fault. It was my own fault. I was the one who followed them.”

“But, I left you alone.” Tao said.

“That was because you need to go to the toilet and I was the one who told you to go.” Baekhyun said.

“But still…” Tao got cut before he could finish.

“No but.” Baekhyun said and he looks at Kai. “I just want Tao Hyung and I will not accept more bodyguards accept him.”

“But, Hyunnie. This is Yeol Hyung’s order.” Kai said.

Baekhyun sighs. “Okay, if he wants to add more bodyguards for me, tell him to come and talk it with me. Or not, I will not accept anything.” He said. It is enough with the rumors about the campus because of Tao’s presence, he could not bear to have any other rumors since it is kind of hurt to hear people talk bad about you for something you did not do.

Kai sighs and nods. “I will talk to him.”

Baekhyun nods. “Make sure to tell him that.” He said and sits in on the sofa, feeling all tired with what just happened for today and yesterday.

Kyungsoo sits beside of him. “Hyunnie, I am so curious… Do they really did not hurt you?”

“No, Hyung. They did not hurt me and Hyunman Ahjushi is so nice to me.” Baekhyun said.

“That is weird and you know, you are the first person that said Hyunman is nice.” Chen said.

“It is the true.” Baekhyun replied.

“So, they just took you just in order to scare us and let we know that he already found out about you?” Xiumin asked.

“mmm…” Baekhyun nods.

“This is so weird… It seems like they are planning something. What it is?” Kai asked and he looks at Kyungsoo.

“I also don’t know… But, we need to be careful from now on.” Kyungsoo said. He looks at Baekhyun. “Especially you, Hyunnie. No matter wherever you are, when you are outside of the mansion, please don’t be alone and please be always with Tao, even to the toilet.”

“Okay.” Baekhyun nods. “I already learn the lesson from this event.” He sighs and he close his eyes. Feeling all tired.

____

Baekhyun just sits at the bed and wait for Chanyeol to come into their room, but he could not even see the shadow of that Giant. Chanyeol also did not eat dinner with them and it hurt him. He misses Chanyeol so much and he wants to hug that Giant so tight, feeling Chanyeol’s strong arms around his small figure.

He sighs and it seems like Chanyeol will not come to their room tonight. He walks out from the room and goes to Chanyeol’s study. He tries to open the door without even knocking and the door is not lock this time. He pushes the door and takes a peek inside. Chanyeol is not at the table, so he opens the door widely and finally spot Chanyeol at the couch, sleeping.

Baekhyun’s eyes slowly gather tears. He slowly walks to the Giant and sits down on the floor, on his knees right in front of Chanyeol’s face. He does not mind if Chanyeol mad at him and scold him and shout at him, but to see that Chanyeol sleep here because he wants to avoid him, it hurt so badly from deep inside.

Baekhyun touches Chanyeol’s face and the tears that gather inside of my eyes slowly pouring out. “Yeollie…” He calls the Giant and at the same time, Chanyeol’s eyes suddenly get wide open.

Chanyeol turns his head to Baekhyun. “Baekhyun…”

When he hears his name come out from Chanyeol’s mouth, it hurt him more. There is no more ‘Baby’ or ‘Hyunnie’. “Yeollie… Let’s go and sleep in our room.”

Chanyeol changes his position to sitting and looks away from Baekhyun. “I don’t want to. I don’t want to see you. So, just leave.”

Baekhyun places his hands on Chanyeol’s knees. “Yeollie please… I am sorry…”

“Leave, Baekhyun.” Chanyeol said.

“I miss you…” Baekhyun said.

“I will count until three for you to leave. If you don’t want to leave, then I will.” Chanyeol said and looks straight at Baekhyun with his emotionless face.

“Yeollie please…” Baekhyun starts to sob.

“1…” Chanyeol starts to count and looks away again.

Baekhyun buries his face on Chanyeol’s knees. “Yeollie… I am sorry…”

“2…” Chanyeol continues to count. “If you don’t leave, I will go and sleep at the hotel. I will not come back until I am ready to see you again.”

Baekhyun lifts his face and looks at Chanyeol. “What?” He asked. He could not believe that. If Chanyeol sleep at the hotel, will he sleep with someone else? He does not want that to happen.

“Your choice, Baekhyun.” Chanyeol said.

Baekhyun does not want Chanyeol to leave to hotel. It is better that Chanyeol sleep here rather than being outside that he will not know with who Chanyeol will be. He wipes his tears and slowly get up. “Arrasso… I will leave… I am sorry, Yeollie…” He said again. He slowly leans in, place his hand on Chanyeol’s shoulder and kisses Chanyeol’s cheek. “I love you…”

Chanyeol looks at Baekhyun. “What?”

“I am sorry that I just realize it now… I love you, Yeollie…” Baekhyun replied. “Good night.” He said and slowly turns around. He walks to the door as slow as he can and hopes that Chanyeol will stop him, but nothing happen.

Chanyeol watches Baekhyun leaves. He can’t believe what he just heard. Did Baekhyun really means it or did he just said it in order to make he forgive him? He also does not know and still doubting what he just heard.

___

5 days, 5 ing days since that night and Chanyeol still did not talk to him, still did not eat together with him. On the third day at the dawn, he saw Chanyeol walks into the room to got his clothes, but that Giant did not talk to him at all. Day by day, he just misses Chanyeol more and more that makes him realize that his love to Chanyeol is too much compare to how he loves Sehun.

“Here.” Kyungsoo places the hot chocolate on the island, right in front of Baekhyun before he sits along with the beautiful angel.

“Thank you, Hyung.” Baekhyun said and smile thinly. He takes a sip of the hot chocolate and places it back down.

“Are you okay, Hyunnie?” Kyungsoo asked.

Baekhyun shook his head. “No… I miss Yeollie…” He said, without even hiding his own feeling now. “It so stressing me out, Hyung. Until when does he wants to ignore me like this?” he asked.

Kyungsoo rubs Baekhyun’s back. “It’s okay, Hyunnie. Chanyeol loves you, soon he will go back to you. Just wait a little bit more.”

“Until when? It already been 5 days, Hyung…” Baekhyun said and his eyes gather tears.

“Just be a little bit more patience and don’t give up, Hyunnie. I am sure he will goes back to you after couple more days.” Kyungsoo said.

“Ugh…” Baekhyun sighs roughly. “Have this happen before?”

Kyungsoo shook his head. “No… This is the first time we saw him like this.”

“mmm…” Baekhyun pouts his lips.

“Maybe you should try to think about him a little bit, Hyunnie. It is good that you care about everyone… but being more caring, lovely or maybe clingy to him so that he will not be jealous over us.”

“Caring? Lovely? Clingy?” Baekhyun asked.

“Yes.” Kyungsoo nods.

“How?” Baekhyun asked.

“I don’t know since I am not that type with Kai, but… just be like that.” Kyungsoo said.

Baekhyun sighs again. “This is so frustrating.” He said. “I even said that I love him that night, but he just let me go…”

“You said that?” Kyungsoo asked.

Baekhyun nods. “mmm…”

“Did you really mean it?” Kyungsoo asked and kind of excited to know more.

“Of course… I just realize that I love him, Hyung… and now I regret to realize it this late.” Baekhyun said.

“What make you realized that you love him?” Kyungsoo asked, smiling.

“mmm… When Hyunman Ahjushi asked me whether I love him or not, without even thinking, my heart answered it for me. I said yes to him.” Baekhyun said. “And that time, I just realize that I really do love him.”

“Wow! That is good to hear!” Kyungsoo said.

“What is so good about him if he does not even want to look at me now?” Baekhyun asked and place his chin on the island. “I really miss him, Hyung…” His eyes slowly gather tears. He does not know that missing someone will be this hurt.

“It’s okay, Hyunnie. I am sure he will talk to you soon.” Kyungsoo said and rubs Baekhyun’s back. Then, he notices Baekhyun’s eyes pour tears. “Hyunnie…”

Baekhyun sits straight and wipes his tears. “I miss him, Hyung… I really do miss him…”

_____

Chanyeol forms a smile while watching Baekhyun and Kyungsoo. He can’t stop smiling since he finally knows that Baekhyun really did mean what he said that night. Maybe it is enough for him to play sulky with Baekhyun since he also miss that Angel so much and it hurts him too to watch Baekhyun cry because of him.

He turns around and leaves the kitchen. “Don’t worry, Baby… I also miss you…”

____

Baekhyun watches the view outside of the car blankly. Tao keeps glancing at him while driving.

“Hyunnie… Are you okay?” Tao asked.

Baekhyun turns to Tao and forms a smile. “mmm…”

“Are you sad that Chanyeol Hyung still did not talk to you?” Tao asked.

“Kind off… Tomorrow, it will be one week that he ignores me.” Baekhyun said.

“I am sorry, Hyunnie. This is my fault.” Tao said.

“Hyung, it is not your fault. This is just… our problem and it has nothing to do with you.” Baekhyun replied.

“But, you got into fight with him because of me.” Tao said.

“It is not because of you, Hyung. Stop blaming yourself.” Baekhyun replied.

Tao sighs and nods. He drives the car to the parking lot and park the car. Then, they get off from the car together, walking side by side to the faculty building. While walking, they notice how people are looking at them but Baekhyun told Tao to not pay attention to them.

“Look at him, I bet he does not even care or sad about Sehun.”

“He also already got himself a new maybe that is why he does not really care for Sehun anymore.”

“It serve him right, he does not even deserve Sehun.”

Baekhyun heard all those students talk while walk pass him. Then, he starts to feel uneasy. Is there something happen to Sehun? He starts to worry and walk faster with the taller also quickly follow him.

“Hyunnie, what’s wrong? Why did you walk so fast?” Tao asked and match with Baekhyun’s speed.

“I need to confirm something.” Baekhyun said. Today he has class with Sehun, so he needs to make sure Sehun is there to know whether that ex-boyfriend of him is fine or not.

“What it is?” Tao asked.

Baekhyun turns his head to Tao. “Just something.” He said and looks back to the front. Then, his steps suddenly stop. Tao also stops and looks at him. He could not believe what he is seeing right now.

“Hyunnie, what’s wrong?” Tao asked but there is no answer. He looks

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter