TRUST ME

TRAP
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“PARK ING CHANYEOL!!!!” Baekhyun’s voice could be hear from upstairs.

“What is that?” Kai asked and looks up.

Tao shrugs his shoulders. “Is Chanyeol Hyung here?”

“I think so.” Kai said. “Maybe Hyunnie was so pissed and just shouts at Yeol Hyung.”

Tao nods. “Maybe.”

____

Chanyeol wakes up because of the shouting. He opens his eyes and looks at Baekhyun who is standing in front of the bed with Kyungsoo. “Hyunnie…” He groans and wants to sits up. Then, he feels something weird. His hand is hugging someone, but who? Baekhyun is over there though.

“How could you…” Baekhyun’s eyes gather tears.

“Eh?” Chanyeol is kind of confused.

“mmm… what is that noise?” Suddenly a voice of a lady comes into his ears and that person that he is hugging right now is moving.

Chanyeol looks down and could see someone with long hair inside of his embrace. His eyes grow wider and quickly sit up. “Who are you?!” He shouts.

“Oppa…” The lady also sits up and looks at Chanyeol, she covers her body with the blanket.

“Rose?” Chanyeol asked in surprise. He could see that Rose is kind of under of the blanket. Then, he looks down at himself and even a fool can tell that he also the same. He turns to Baekhyun. “Baby, this is not like what you think about.”

“I hate you…” Baekhyun said with his teary eyes. “I hate you Park Chanyeol!” He shouts and turns around, running, leaving the room.

“Hyunnie!” Kyungsoo turns his head to Baekhyun who already run out from the room. Then, he turns to Chanyeol. “Chanyeol! Go and chase after him!”

Chanyeol nods his head. He does not need to be tell twice because he already going to do so.

“Oppa, don’t go.” Rose holds Chanyeol’s hand.

“Let go, Rose.” Chanyeol said and wants to pull his hand from Rose.

“No, stay with me, Oppa.” Rose said.

Kyungsoo holds his fist as he watches Rose. “You !” He shouts and step in to the bed. He fist Rose’s hair and pulls them that makes Rose groans in pain. “ing let him go now!”

“You jerk! Let go of me!” Rose shouts and holds Kyungsoo’s wrist.

Chanyeol just ignores them. Baekhyun is the one who is important now. He gets up from the bed and takes his clothes on the floor. He does not know why he is and he also does not remember bringing Rose home though.

“Let go you jerk!” Rose shouts. She looks at Chanyeol. “Oppa! Help me!”

Chanyeol just ignores Rose and continues to wear his clothes and quickly runs out from the room, to chase after his Baby Angel.

“I have enough of you! I am going to kill you today!” Kyungsoo shouts. He pulls Rose by her hair and throws her off from the bed with the blanket still covering her body.

Rose falls to the floor and groans in pain. “Yah!” She shouts to Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo walks closer and he kicks Rose right on the face. “!”

Rose falls backward and it feels so damn painful when Kyungsoo hits her.

“You dare to ruin Hyunnie and Chanyeol’s relationship? Who do you think you are, ?!” Kyungsoo shouts and he kicks Rose’s body for couple of times.

“ugh… ugh… st… stop…” Rose groans.

“Stop? You want me to stop?” Kyungsoo asked. “Did you even stop when you hit Umin Hyung with your car?! Did you even stop when you hit and disrespect almost everyone here?!” He shouts. He grabs Rose by the hair again and he pulls her to the nearest wall. “Do you even stop your stupid self from hurting our Hyunnie’s heart?!” He shouts and slams Rose’s head to the wall. He does not care anymore. He is so mad and ing pissed right now. No one can break Hyunnie’s heart and Kyungsoo swear that he will do anything for Hyunnie.

“ugh…” Rose groans. Bloods flow out from her forehead and also her nose when Kyungsoo bangs her head couple of times to the wall. Then, her world turns black and she lost her conscious.

Kyungsoo stops and he throws Rose’s head to the floor. He looks at Rose who already fainted. He walks to Chanyeol and Baekhyun’s closet before he comes out holding a gun. He points to the fainted Rose.

“Good bye, .” Then, the mansion is being fills with the sound of 5 gunshots.

___

Chanyeol runs out from the mansion and he could see that Baekhyun is already at the garage. “Baby!” he shouts and runs to the garage.

Baekhyun just ignores Chanyeol. He could not believe that he will come home to the scene where Chanyeol is on their bed with Rose! And on top of that, they are . He gets into the car and locks it. Then, he starts the engine and quickly reverse the car. When he comes out from the garage, Chanyeol is already there and knocking on his window.

“Baby! Baby! It is not like what you think! Baby! Please come out and let’s talk.” Chanyeol said while knocking.

Baekhyun glares at Chanyeol who is knocking the window of his car. Then, he raises his middle finger to the mafia leader before he just reverses the car again and turns around.

“Baby!” Chanyeol shouts. He looks at the men who are there and kind of confused. “Don’t let him leave! And you! Go and take my car’s key!”

“Yes, Hyung-nim!” The men said. One of them runs to the mansion while one of them tries to stop Baekhyun’s car and quickly inform the men at the gate to make sure to stop Baekhyun.

Baekhyun does not care about Chanyeol. He is hurt, he is mad and he is pissed. He presses the pedal and he starts to drive the car fast. He looks at the men that tries to stand on his way, but he does not try to slow down, he just drives faster that makes the men jump out from the way and he just drives to the gate that is closing now. He drives faster and when he arrives at the gate that already half close, the gate hit his side mirror and broke.

Baekhyun just ignore the broken side mirror and just drive. He looks at the mansion’s gate from the rear view mirror. He could see Chanyeol stands at the gate and he forms a smirk.

“Take that you cheater!”

____

“What the ?!” Kai walks into Chanyeol and Baekhyun’s room, surprise to look at Kyungsoo who is sitting on the floor, right in front of Rose’s body. He was so shock to hear the gunshots earlier.

“What happen?” Tao also comes in. “Huh?!” His eyes grow wider to see Rose there.

“Soo ah… What happen? Why is she here? And… did you kill her?” Kai asked.

Kyungsoo nods. He throws the gun that he is holding to Rose’s body.

“Why?” Tao asked.

“She deserves it.” Kyungsoo said.

“I heard gunsh… What the ?!” Xiumin also shock. He looks at Kyungsoo. “What happen, Soo ah?”

Kyungsoo sighs, slowly throws his head to the wall and close his eyes. “Hyunnie walk in and saw she and Chanyeol on the bed. Both of them are .”

“What?!” They are together.

“How can that be?” Tao asked.

“There must be a mistake.” Kai said.

“Yes, I am sure Yeol will not betray Hyunnie.” Xiumin said.

Kyungsoo just remain silent. He does not answer or give a damn thing about what had happened.

“Soo, where is Yeol Hyung and Hyunnie?” Kai asked.

Kyungsoo opens his eyes. Now, he starts to worry about Baekhyun. “He runs out earlier.” He stands up. “Let’s go and check on them downstairs.”

They walk out from the room with Kyungsoo leading the way, leaving Rose’s body behind. When they arrived downstairs, Chanyeol walks into the mansion in hurry.

“Kai! Let’s go and look for Hyunnie!” Chanyeol said.

“Huh?” Kai surprises.

“What? Where is he?” Kyungsoo asked.

“He just left. Let’s go and looks for him.” Chanyeol said.

“I will go with you.” Kyungsoo said.

“Whatever, let’s just go.” Chanyeol said.

Kai nods and they walk out together from the house, leaving Tao and Xiumin behind. They walk to Kai’s car and gets into the car.

“I will ask our men too. They must still watch over Hyunnie.” Kai said and takes out his phone.

“Yes, that is a great idea.” Chanyeol said.

Kai takes out his phone and quickly calls their men that supposedly watch over Baekhyun.

“So, what the had happened, Chanyeol?” Kyungsoo asked. He does not mind to kill Chanyeol right now because of Baekhyun.

“I don’t know.” Chanyeol said. “We just talk at the club. Then, she begs me to go and see her Dad and I just on my way out to go to all of you to tell you guys to come with me. Then, that is the last thing I remember.”

“Did you have with her?” Kyungsoo asked.

“No! I am not drunk or even get drug, Kyungsoo. I was just… lost conscious? I don’t know! But, I am 100% sure that I did not have with her.” Chanyeol said.

“What were you talking about with her?” Kyungsoo asked.

Chanyeol sighs roughly. “Soo, this is not the time to talk about this! We need to look for Hyunnie!”

Kai ends the phone call and turns to the two of them. “They knows where Hyunnie is.”

“Where?” Chanyeol asked. 

“It seems like he is driving towards the Han River.” Kai said.

“Great! Let’s go now.” Chanyeol said.

Kai nods and he starts to drive the car. Chanyeol holds his fist. He hopes that Baekhyun will be okay. He needs to tell him that nothing happen. Baekhyun has to believe him. He will believes him, right? His Baby Angel will believe him, right?

____

“ you Park Chanyeol!” Baekhyun shouts as he keeps on punching the steering. His eyes keep pouring. He wipes them. “Damn you! Damn! ing damn!” He keeps on shouting and punches the steering. He does not care about his hand getting hurt. He just so mad, pissed and broke just to worry about his hand.

The image of Chanyeol and Rose on their bed, their bed, in their room, in their house, keeps on playing inside of his head. How dare Chanyeol brings Rose to their room? How dare him be on the bed where both of them make love! How dare him!

Then, he just leans on the seat. He is so tired to punching the steering now. Tears keep pouring from his eyes. Now, he knows how Sehun’s feel to saw him that morning. He starts to understand Sehun since he also react the same as Sehun. He takes out his phone and about to call that ex-boyfriend of him and when he is about to press the call button, he stops from doing so.

It is like 4 in the morning and what is he planning to do by calling Sehun? Going back to him? He does not want to do that. No matter what happen, he does not want to go back to Sehun since he already does not love Sehun, he already loves Chanyeol with all of his heart. But, Chanyeol already broke his heart. That mafia leader already broke his heart including his trust.

“How could you do this to me, Yeollie…” He said. His anger slowly gone and the sadness fill in. He leans his forehead on the steering and starts to cry, sobs with all of his heart. It feels so painful from deep inside and the pain seem like it will take time to heal.

____

“mmm…” Baekhyun groans as he stretches his body. He does not know when he fall asleep, but he sure that he drove to Han River, getting all pissed and mad before he cried with all of heart and finally, he remembers nothing. He opens his eyes and looks at the white ceiling. “mmm?” he looks confusedly at the ceiling. Since when his car has a white ceiling like this? He looks around before he slowly sits up. He is not inside of his car anymore. He is in a room, an unknown room.

“Where am I?” Baekhyun asked. He removes the blanket from his body and he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter