TAO AT THE CAMPUS

TRAP
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THIS IS FIRST UPDATE FOR TODAY! BUT MAKE SURE TO CHECK THE PREVIOUS UPDATE FROM LAST NIGHT BEFORE YOU READ THIS ONE~

Chanyeol enters the dining hall and looks around. “Have you see Hyunnie?” He asked to Kyungsoo who is putting the foods on the table.

“Hyunnie?” Kyungsoo asked. “No, he still does not come down here. Is he not in your room?”

“No.” Chanyeol said. “I was at the gym and when I go upstairs, he is not there.”

“That’s weird.” Kyungsoo said. “He will always check the kitchen first every morning.”

Chanyeol starts to worry. He takes out his phone and call Baekhyun. There is no answer from Baekhyun.

Xiumin and Chen enter the dining hall. “Morning~”

“Did you guys see Hyunnie?” Kyungsoo asked them.

“Oh? No.” Chen said.

“Why? Is there something happen?” Xiumin asked.

“He is not answering his phone.” Chanyeol said.

“Try Tao.” Kyungsoo said. “He was here this morning and said that he is excited to go to Hyunnie’s campus. Maybe they are already there.”

Chanyeol nods and he calls Tao’s phone.

____

“Hyunnie, are you sure this will be okay?” Tao asked.

Baekhyun does not answer. He just continues to drive. He could not believe the beloved Mercedes Benz is the G65 model. He thought, it will be a beautiful car like Chanyeol’s Lamborghini, it turns out that Chanyeol’s just love his ‘Giant’ car, he never expects it to be like this.

His phone suddenly rings. He takes out his phone from his jacket’s pocket and looks at the screen. It is Chanyeol’s name. He forms a smirk and tosses it to the dashboard.

“Who is that? Is that Chanyeol Hyung?” Tao asked.

“mmm…” Baekhyun replied, still with his smirk.

Tao starts to panic. “Hyunnie, Chanyeol Hyung will be so furious. He will kill me. No one has driven this car before. Even Kai Hyung also never ever dare to touch that steering.”

“No worries, Tao Hyung. I got your back.” Baekhyun said.

Tao sighs. “Hyunnie, let’s go back. We can take my car.”

“No need.” Baekhyun said.

Then, Tao’s phone rings. He takes out and his eyes grow wider. “Hyunnie! Chanyeol Hyung calls me!”

Baekhyun glances at Tao and he just smirk before he focus back on the road. Tao sighs and he answers the call.

“Hello…” Tao answers half scare.

“Hello, Tao. Is you with Hyunnie?” Chanyeol asked.

“Yes.” Tao replied and he could hear a sigh of relief from the other side.

“Where are you two? Why Hyunnie did not answer his call?” Chanyeol asked.

“mmm… We are going to his campus. Hyunnie is driving so he could not answer the call.” Tao said and looks at Baekhyun.

“Okay… I just worry since he is not here.” Chanyeol said. “Tell Hyunnie to call me later.”

“I will tell him that.” Tao said. “But, Hyung… did you just call because Hyunnie is not home?”

“Yes.” Chanyeol said. “Why?” He asked.

“Nothing, I just wonder why you call.” Tao said. He is still scare to tell about Baekhyun taking his Mercedes Benz.

“Alright. Tao, make sure to guard Hyunnie properly, understand?” Chanyeol asked.

“Yes.” Tao replied. “I will.” He said and they end the call. Tao sighs in relief before he looks at Baekhyun. “He still does not know about the car.”

Baekhyun just continue to drive as nothing happen. Tao watches him and that make him sigh again.

____

“He is with Tao?” Kyungsoo asked.

Chanyeol nods. “Yes. They already go to his campus.” Everyone sighs in relief.

“But, why he did not come and have breakfast first? That’s weird.” Kyungsoo said.

Chanyeol just looks at the food. He also wonders why Baekhyun does not come to eat first before he goes to the class. Is Baekhyun mad because he came home late last night?

Kai walks into the dining hall and looks at everyone there until he stops at Chanyeol. “Hyung…” Everyone turns to Kai.

“What it is?” Chanyeol asked.

“mmm… Hyunnie…” Kai seem worry.

“What?” Chanyeol asked. “Did you saw him before he left?”

“No…” Kai shook his head. “mmm… Hyunnie… He took your car.”

“My car? Which one?” Chanyeol asked.

“mmm…” Kai knows Chanyeol will be so furious about this. Chanyeol never allows anyone to drive his Mercedes. “Your… Mercedes…” He said and shuts his eyes, ready to be scream on the face.

____

Baekhyun parks the car. He takes a look at the situation outside of the car. The moment he spots the students walking around, it remind him of what happen on the last day he came to class last week.

“We are here…” Tao said and he glances at Baekhyun who just watch the scene outside of the car.

Baekhyun turns to Tao. “Hyung…”

“mmm?” Tao looks at him. Baekhyun remains silent. “Do you want to go back and change the car?” He asked still worry about the car.

Baekhyun sighs and lean his body completely on the car’s seat. “It is not about the car.”

“Then?” Tao asked.

Baekhyun watches the students who walk around. “mmm… Can you do me a favor?” He asked.

“Sure, what it is?” Tao asked.

Baekhyun turns to Tao again. “No matter what happen after I get off from this car later… please just ignore it. No matter what people say and do to me, let’s just ignore it, okay?”

Tao frown. “Hyunnie… Are you being bully here?”

Baekhyun does not answer but he let out a sigh. He just reaches for his backpack at the backseat and gets down from the car. Tao quickly follows and also get out. He looks around and quickly walks over to Baekhyun.

“Let’s go.” Baekhyun said after taking a deep breath.

Tao looks at him confusedly, but he follows Baekhyun close from behind. Then, he notices some of the students that start to look at them. Some of them even whisper to each other and some of the male students are kind of smirking.

“What’s wrong with them?” Tao asked inside of his head. Then, he looks at Baekhyun and could see that Baekhyun is walking with his head down. “Are they bullying our Hyunnie?”

Then, Tao notices a group of male students walking from the opposite of them and from their way, he could tell that they ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter