WHAT ABOUT ME?

TRAP
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai enters the kitchen and looks at Kyungsoo and Xiumin who are preparing the breakfast. “Did you guys see Yeol Hyung?” he asked.

The two look at him. “He is not at the gym?” Kyungsoo asked.

“No. I was working out alone.” Kai said, walks to the fridge and takes out some water to drink.

“I thought he went to the club last night. Did he come back?” Xiumin asked.

“No, I went to the club and met Kris Hyung.” Kai said.

“You did? Why?” Xiumin asked.

“He said that he does not want Hyunnie to be mad at him. So, he stays home and I went there for him.” Kai said.

“Aaah…” Xiumin nods.

Tao enters the kitchen. “Morning~”

They look at him. “You seem so happy today.”

“Of course, I am going out shopping with Hyunnie later.” Tao said.

“Ah, right…” Kyungsoo said.

“Don’t be too happy, Tao. Even you go there to shop with him, make sure to protect him well.” Kai said.

“Don’t worry. I will make sure no one could even hurt a strand of his hair.” Tao said.

“Make sure you do or it will be your hairs the one that will get harm.” Kyungsoo replied.

“Yes.” Tao nods. “Anyway, what happen to Chen Hyung? I heard he sings at the games room earlier. How can he sings this early in the morning?”

“Well, he is getting ready to die.” Xiumin said.

“Die? Why?” Tao asked.

“Did you forget what happened last night?” Xiumin asked.

Tao thinks for a while. “Aaahhh… Yeol Hyung is mad at him.” He said.

“Yes.” Xiumin nods.

“Don’t worry, he will be alright.” Kyungsoo said and takes the plate with the big bowl of the fried rice.

“How do you know?” Xiumin asked.

“Hyunnie will help him.” Kyungsoo said. “I will go and call them to come down and have breakfast.” He takes the fried rice along with him. He puts it onto the dining table and just leaves to upstairs. 

When he is about to knock the door to Baekhyun and Chanyeol’s room, he stops and puts his ear on the door since he kind of hear something from the inside. He tries to listen to it carefully to know what is that sound. Then, he forms a smirk.

____

Baekhyun feels weird. It totally feels weird. No, it is not weird, it something else. What it is? “mmm… ah…” He let out a soft moan and arching his back. “ahh…” Someone… someone is his , but who? Not just his but someone is playing with his too. Oh no! Is he being ?

He opens his eyes and looks down to the head that is his . “mmm… ah.. sto… stop…” Baekhyun tries to push that head away and fortunately that guy stop and looks at him.

“You are awake.” It is Chanyeol. Then, he just remember where he is, at Chanyeol’s house, the mafia who threatened him to kill Sehun if he did not come to this house.

“Wh… what are you doing?” Baekhyun asked.

“You got a morning wood, so do I. Then, I decide to not let your morning wood pass and we should enjoy this morning together.” Chanyeol said with a grin. His hand is Baekhyun’s and Baekhyun could hear the wet sound from his , probably because he leaks too much of precum.

“mmm…” Baekhyun close his eyes and arches his back. “Ple… please… stop…”

“You want to stop? Unfortunately, we can’t stop, Baby. I hate to stop midway.” Chanyeol said. He gets on top of Baekhyun, letting go the wet of Baekhyun and reaches for Baekhyun’s lips, smashing his lips on him.

Baekhyun does not know when did he reply the kiss, but their tongues are currently dancing together now. He moans in the kiss when Chanyeol his tongue. He arches his back and he feels so in lost since Chanyeol stops his . He rubs his shamelessly against Chanyeol’s thigh.

Chanyeol stops kissing Baekhyun and pulls his lips from the smaller. “Aigoo, I thought you want you to stop.” He said and brings his hand down, taking Baekhyun’s and it.

“mmm…” Baekhyun shuts his eyes and arches his back, liking how Chanyeol’s big hand is his . “Chan… Chanyeol…” He moans and bites his bottom lips.

Chanyeol forms a smirk as he stares at Baekhyun’s face under of him. His face is cute, beautiful and handsome, but now, his face looks so y with the pleasure and it makes Chanyeol’s twitches inside of his short.

“You are so tempting, Baby. my name like that… You are really asking for it.” Chanyeol said before he kisses Baekhyun again that make the two engage inside of the passionate kiss again.

Baekhyun let Chanyeol explore his tongue, he is totally lose to the pleasure again when he fights with Chanyeol in this situation. The next thing he knows, Chanyeol discard all his clothes properly, leaving him on the bed and this time, that Giant also along.

“Baby… I love you, your face, your body, your heart, I love everything about you.” Chanyeol said as he keeps on kissing Baekhyun’s face.

Baekhyun could not say anything. His own is rubbing with Chanyeol’s big . Their are rubbing together, in wetness of their precum. With his skin touching and rubbing with Chanyeol, it makes him feel burn and hot. Chanyeol is like a fire that will burn him with pleasure and lust.

“You are so hard and wet, but… I bet the real pleasure will be down here.” Chanyeol moves his hand down, lifting Baekhyun’s right leg before reaching at Baekhyun’s hidden entrance. “Wuu… it is so warm.”

“Chan.. Chanyeol…” Baekhyun close his eyes when he feels Chanyeol’s finger is rubbing at his entrance.

“What it is, Baby? Tell me, what you want and I will grant your wish.” Chanyeol said.

Baekhyun opens his eyes and looks at Chanyeol deep into his eyes. “Put… put it in…”

Chanyeol forms a smirk. Baekhyun actually say that? “What? Put what in, Baby? Tell me clearly because I don’t quite understand.”

Baekhyun slowly touches Chanyeol’s face and that make Chanyeol’s smirk gone. “Don’t tease me… Please… just put it in…”

Chanyeol gulps his saliva. Baekhyun makes his twitches again. What was Baekhyun’s dream last night that make him like this?

Baekhyun sighs and close his eyes. “Just me, will you?”

Chanyeol forms a smile. “Wrong word, Baby… I don’t you, I make love to you.” He said.

“Just… do it…” Baekhyun said. He is so right now. Chanyeol really knows how to drive him crazy with .

“Okay, Baby.” Chanyeol does not need to be told twice. He positions himself between Baekhyun’s legs and spread them apart as he align his now hard to Baekhyun’s entrance. He pours a good amount of lube that take from the drawer beside of their bed and in no time, he slowly pushes his into that puckering pink entrance of Baekhyun.

“mmm…” Baekhyun arches his back when Chanyeol starts to enter him. This is not the first time they done it and he also aware that Chanyeol is huge, but every time that is entering him, it feels like the size totally just make for Baekhyun to take. It is big, but it can just enter him easily.

“mmm…” Chanyeol close his eyes as he enters Baekhyun completely, it feels so warm and hot inside of Baekhyun, plus Baekhyun is completely squeezing his , it is so tight and he believes this is the heaven for his .

Without wasting even a second, Chanyeol starts to move his hips, ing his giant inside of Baekhyun.  

“Ah…” Baekhyun arches his back and wraps his legs around Chanyeol’s waist and pull him closer to go deeper.

Chanyeol almost falls, but he plants his hands on the bed and looks down at the beautiful angel under of him. He keeps on ing like there is no tomorrow as he enjoys the sweating and the pleasurable face of Baekhyun. Even in this situation Baekhyun still look so beautiful.

“Why must he is this beautiful?” Chanyeol asked to himself as he moves faster.

“Ah… ah…” Baekhyun moans out. He grips the bed sheet tightly because of the too much pleasure from the back, his own also already oozing with precum. He arches his back and wraps his legs around Chanyeol’s waist tighter.

“Mmm… Baby… damn… you are so tight!” Chanyeol said.

Baekhyun looks at Chanyeol on top of him. Chanyeol’s face is so handsome and he is sure that lot of girl out there will do anything just to have him. But, why did he choose Baekhyun?

Baekhyun raises his hand and touches Chanyeol’s face. “Chan… Chanyeol…” He moans.

Chanyeol holds Baekhyun’s hand on his cheek and he slowly bent down and smashes their lips together, shoving his tongue inside of Baekhyun’s hot cavern.

“mmm…” Baekhyun wraps his hands around Chanyeol’s neck. He knows he should hate Chanyeol, he knows that he should hate this moment, but… why everything feels so right? Why he wants more and more of Chanyeol? He could not get enough of Chanyeol’s kiss and he could not get enough of his too. What is this supposed to mean? Is he really a and as what was being post at their campus website.

Their lips get apart but Chanyeol leans his forehead on Baekhyun and he still ing inside of the smaller, this time, very gentle and no rush.

“I love you, Baby…” Chanyeol said.

Baekhyun closes his eyes, but tears escape from his close lids. He feels something from deep inside of him, but he does not know what this feeling is all about.

“Mmm...” Chanyeol groans. “I.. I am coming.” He said as he moves his hips faster, rubbing their bodies together, skin against skin.

“ah… Chan… Chanyeol…” Baekhyun hugs Chanyeol’s tightly. His own is also going to come because it is being rubbed with their bodies.

“oh… Baby…” Chanyeol groans and he gives his last and let his spurting his inside of Baekhyun.

Baekhyun arches his back and his also spurt out his with his in mess.

After they come together, they just stay still, trying to catch their breathing. Baekhyun’s eyes could not stop pouring tears. He does not know what are these tears for, but maybe he is so disappointed with himself.

“Se… Sehun…” Baekhyun suddenly said.

Chanyeol hears that and it is kind of hurt. “I love you, Baekhyun… I do love you… so much…”

“Why?” Baekhyun asked.

Chanyeol lifts himself from Baekhyun and he looks at the smaller under of him. “Because… you are my light in this darkness, Hyunnie…” He said and caresses Baekhyun’s face. “You were my light back then and now too… I don’t want to lose you again…” Chanyeol’s eyes slowly gather tears. “I don’t want to lose you again, because this time, I love you so much…”

“Lose me again?” Baekhyun asked. “What do you mean?”

Chanyeol did not answer and he just place a warm kiss on Baekhyun’s forehead before he takes out his and leaves the bed, leaving Baekhyun in totally confuse state.

“Lose me again?”

Chanyeol gets into the bathroom and he closes the door. He rubs his eyes to chase the tears away.

“Sehun… Why must you think about him? Why?” He could not believe that he is going to shed tears just because Baekhyun said Sehun’s name.

____

There is no sound as they eat the breakfast. Actually, everyone is almost done, there only Chanyeol and Baekhyun the only one who just start eating. Baekhyun keeps on glancing at Chanyeol who did not say a thing since earlier. He still confused and curios. What does Chanyeol’s mean with losing him again? Did they know each other before?

The others also look at Chanyeol. They sense something strange, maybe because Chanyeol is still mad at what happened last night and this make Chen to worry all the time.

Kyungsoo pokes Kai’s shoulder and signal him to talk to Chanyeol. Kai nods and looks at their leader. “Hyung, why you did not come to the gym this morning?” He asked.

Chanyeol looks at Kai. “Oh, I skipped it because I have some special workout session with my Baby.” He said with a thin smile. Baekhyun choke his fried rice to hear that. Chanyeol looks at him and shook his head. He takes the glass of water and gives it to Baekhyun. “Here, take it slow, Baby.”

Baekhyun takes the water and drinks it. Then, he looks at Chanyeol. Chanyeol smiles to him and the mafia leader eats back his breakfast. He puts down the empty glass. “Is he mad at me because I mentioned Sehun’s name earlier?” He asked inside of his head.

“mmm… So, we are going to the mall later. Right, Hyunnie?” Tao asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter