MISSING

TRAP
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Come in.” Baekhyun said, opening the door and steps the side.

Hyunman raises his eyebrow. “Little One, do you know that you are inviting an enemy into your house now?” He asked.

“You are not my enemy. You are Chanyeol’s enemy.” Baekhyun said. “Plus, it is a manner to invite your guest into your house.”

Hyunman forms a smirk and nods. “Okay, then.” He said and enters the house. “This kid is such a fool.” He said inside of his head.

Baekhyun follows Hyunman from behind and close the door. “So, do you want to drink something? Coffee? Tea?” He asked.

Hyunman scans the house. “Anything is fine.” Baekhyun nods and he walks to the kitchen. “So… you live here alone?” He asked and walks to the kitchen too.

“Yes.” Baekhyun nods.

Hyunman nods. “What happen to you and that Park Chanyeol? Why did you moved out from his house?”

Baekhyun who is preparing the tea stop his action for couple of seconds. Then, he goes back to prepare the tea. “We just… take a break.”

“A break?” Hyunman asked.

“Yes.” Baekhyun nods. He puts the teas onto the tray. “Let’s go outside.” Hyunman nods and he follows Baekhyun. They sit at the dining table and Baekhyun places the tea in front of the old man. “So… What bring you here?”

“I come to check on you so it will be easy for me to come and kidnap you next time.” Hyunman said.

“Kidnap me?” Baekhyun asked.

“Yes. Hyunman said and takes a sip of his tea. “You are still like the pearl in our mud right now, Little One. You are the only weakness for that Park Chanyeol.”

Baekhyun exhales. “If I am really his weakness, he should be here by now.”

“Why?” Hyunman asked.

“He planted his men to watch over me. They should already report to him that you are here now. But… where is he? He does not even come.” Baekhyun said. He somehow hope that Chanyeol will come. He should come.

“Did you two fight or something? You seem disappointed since he does not even show up yet.” Hyunman said.

“No, we did not. We just take a break from each other.” Baekhyun said.

“It seems like you indeed have fight with him though.” Hyunman said.

“No, we did not.” Baekhyun replied.

“Okay, whatever.” Hyunman said. He stands up after he is done with his tea. “Why don’t you come and have dinner with me tomorrow?”

“Dinner with you? Why would I?” Baekhyun asked.

“Well, maybe he will show up that time.” Hyunman said.

Baekhyun arches his eyebrow. Well, if he has dinner with Hyunman and Chanyeol find out, maybe Chanyeol will come to him to save him, right? Even it is just a dinner, Hyunman is Chanyeol’s enemy, for sure he will be worry to death.

“So?” Hyunman asked.

Baekhyun looks at Hyunman. “Sure… A dinner will not hurt.” He said.

Hyunman nods. “Then, I will come and fetch you tomorrow night.”

“Yes.” Baekhyun nods.

“I will leave first.” Hyunman said. “You don’t need to walk me out.”

 

Baekhyun nods. Then, he just watches Hyunman walks to the door and he could hear the sound of the door being close. He sighs and he stands up, walk to his own room, he sits on the bed.

“He will show up later, right?”

____

“What it is?” Kyungsoo asked and sits on at the bed, beside of Kai.

“I have something to show you.” Kai said.

“Just show me.” Kyungsoo said.

“Okay, I met with Taemin earlier.” Kai gives the envelope to Kyungsoo. “I asked him to check on Baekhyun’s Omma’s relationship with Yeol Hyung’s Dad since there is a record that they actually know each other.”

“mmm…” Kyungsoo opens the envelope and nods as he listens to Kai.

“And Taemin found out something shocking.” Kai said.

“What it is?” Kyungsoo asked.

“Check it.” Kai replied.

Kyungsoo reads the documents and he frowns. “What?” He looks at Kai. “Are you sure about this?”

“This is what Taemin found. It must be true.” Kai said.

“Then, did Chanyeol know about this?” Kyungsoo asked.

“Not yet.” Kai said. “I don’t know how I should tell him.”

Kyungsoo sighs and he turns to the next page. “What is this?” He asked.

“Read it, it is so shocking.” Kai said.

Kyungsoo reads the paper and he once again he frowns. “Damn…” he looks at Kai. “We need to tell Hyunnie.”

“If we tell Hyunnie, he also will find out about his Omma’s and Chanyeol’s Dad knows each other.” Kai said.

“But, Hyunnie needs to know about this. He has the right to know.” Kyungsoo said.

Kai sighs. “I don’t know, Soo… If we tell Yeol Hyung and Hyunnie, don’t you think they will up even more?”

Kyungsoo thinks for a while. “I know… but… We can’t keep this as secret like forever. Soon, they will know. They will know, Kai. It is just in the matter of time.”

Kai exhales and rubs his face with his palms. “Okay… but, let’s wait for Hyunnie and Yeol Hyung make up first.”

Kyungsoo nods. “Yes, I think that is better.”

Then, they look up when they hear a gunshot. “Again?” Kai asked and sighing.

“He is getting worse. Don’t you think we should go and talk with Hyunnie?” Kyungsoo asked.

“Will he listen to us?” Kai asked.

“He will surely listen to me.” Kyungsoo said.

“Then, you should go and talk to him. You know where his house is, right?” Kai asked.

“mmm… Maybe I will go and talk to him tomorrow.” Kyungsoo said.

“That is a good idea.” Kai said and they hear a gunshot again. Kai stands up. “I will go and checkup what happen upstairs.”

Kyungsoo nods. He watches Kai leaves the room. Since Baekhyun went back to his house, he already lost count on how many of their men that already die because of not their job properly. Chanyeol on top of that, he can’t control his anger at all. He used to be someone who does not really dare to shot anyone, but just because of Baekhyun, look at how he turns into Monster now.

____

“Baekkie… Please, let’s talk.” Sehun said as he walks faster and matches with Baekhyun’s speed.

“I don’t want to talk with you, Sehun.” Baekhyun said.

“Why?” Sehun asked. He grabs Baekhyun’s wrist and makes him stop.

Baekhyun turns to Sehun. “Let go of me.”

“No, we need to talk, Baekkie. I want to get back with you.” Sehun said.

Baekhyun rolls his eyes. “Don’t you get me, Sehun? I already have a new boyfriend and I already stop loving you. I still do care of you, but just as a friend. But, when I look at what had happened between us, it is hard for me to stay as friend with you, Sehun.”

“Baekkie… Please…”

“No, Sehun… You broke me.” Baekhyun said. “You did not even listen to me back then, you even call me name and you did not give a damn care about me. And now, when everything comes to the light, you throw Luhan away and you shamelessly come to after me again? Don’t you have something that call pride?”

“I don’t have any pride when it is come to you, Baekkie.” Sehun said.

Baekhyun looks at Sehun and he finally sigh. He is so tired, he is stress, he misses Chanyeol and now, he needs to deal with Sehun. “You know what? Let’s talk about this…”

Sehun’s face gets brighten. “Really?”

Baekhyun nods. “Yes… I am too tired to deal with you again, Sehun. So, let’s just talk.”

“Great!” Sehun said. “Let’s talk.”

Baekhyun nods. “Let go of me first.” He said. Sehun let go of his wrist. “Let’s go there.” He points to the faculty’s garden. There are wooden tables and benches that they could sit and have some talk.

“Sure.” Sehun said.

Baekhyun walks first, lead the way for both of them. He walks to one of the empty table and sits. Sehun sits in front of him. “So… What it is? I am all ears now.” He said after they settle down at the table.

“Okay… First, I am really sorry, Baekkie. I don’t know that Luhan will go to that extend. He drugged you, he trapped you and he even post the fake rumors about you.” Sehun said. “I know that it is my fault since he did that because of me. He loves me but because I love you, he targets you.”

Baekhyun nods. “It’s okay. I already forgive him and I also already forgive you, Sehun. I don’t care about what already happen in the past. Now, I just want to focus on the future.”

“Yes… That’s why I want to ask one last chance from you, Baekkie.” Sehun said. “Please… give me the chance. Please, let me fix us.”

Baekhyun sighs and shook his head. “I can’t give you that chance, Sehun.” He said. “As I told you, I already have a new boyfriend, someone who loves me unconditionally, Sehun.”

“Who? Who is your boyfriend, Baekkie? I promise that I will be a better boyfriend than him.” Sehun said.

“You can’t be a better boyfriend than him, Sehun.” Baekhyun said.

“Try me.” Sehun said.

Baekhyun sighs. “Okay. If you want to beat him, you need to be older than me by 13 years and you still need to look like you are in your twenties.”

“What?” Sehun asked. “What is that supposed to mean?”

“You also need to have a big mansion with lot of expensive cars inside of your garage. You should have a games room, a gym, an indoor pool and many more.” Baekhyun said.

“Wait… Are you telling me that your current boyfriend have all these?” Sehun asked.

Baekhyun nods. “Yes and you need to have a gang too. If you want to fight him, you need to learn how to hold a gun, how to shot people and mostly, you need to be the leader of the gang.”

Sehun frown. “Who you are dating now, Baekkie?” He asked.

“I am dating a mafia leader now, Sehun. If you can fight him, then I will be yours.” Baekhyun said.

Sehun surprises. “Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter