DADDY

TRAP
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Their clothes are all scatter on the floor. The temperature inside of the room is rising too hot that makes both of their bodies are cover with layer of sweat. Chanyeol is sitting at the edge of the bed with the Baekhyun on his lap, facing him. They are facing each other, kissing each other mouth like there is no tomorrow.

“mmm… Dad.. Daddy…” Baekhyun moans in the kiss as they keep tilting their heads, enjoying and deepen the kiss. They tongues are dancing perfectly inside of their mouths.

“Baby…” Chanyeol also can’t help but moans between the kiss. His hands are groping Baekhyun’s perky , giving squeeze on both of the cheeks. 

Baekhyun hugs Chanyeol’s neck tightly and shamefully rubs his too wet against the y and hot chocolate abs of his boyfriend. Their lips get apart and they look at each other.

Baekhyun’s eyes are full with lust. “Daddy… please me… give me your big … to me now…” He pleads as he rock his hips rubbing his on Chanyeol’s big . He let his fingers trail on Chanyeol’s , which send shiver down to Chanyeol’s spine.

“Baby…” Moan escape from Chanyeol’s mouth. Baekhyun totally naughty little baby and he likes this naughty side of Baekhyun too. Why must this little angel be so perfect? Cute, beautiful and now, naughty!

Baekhyun moves to the crook of Chanyeol’s neck and places some kisses there and make sure to add more visible mark on his boyfriend to let anyone know that this hot and handsome mafia is taken.

“Baby…” Chanyeol squeezes Baekhyun’s tighten as his keeps twitching. Baekhyun’s temptation is too much for him to handle. For some reason, he forgot that it supposed to be him the one who lead and dominance, but now, Baekhyun is having 100% control of him. Maybe because of the ‘Daddy’ name that the Baby call him. He never expects hearing Baekhyun call him as Daddy will make him weak like this.

Baekhyun pushes Chanyeol down to lie again on the bed and he starts to kiss Chanyeol’s strong chest and teasingly the left of Chanyeol that makes the Giant squirms.

“Baby…” Chanyeol moans. He can’t let Baekhyun take control like this. He still needs to show this cute naughty little angel who is the one that the dominant here. “Ah… oh…” But, how can he shows his true dominance here when Baekhyun totally makes him weak like this? Baekhyun is now cupping his hard , sending him the wave of too much pleasure.  “Oh ! Baby!” He curses.

Baekhyun stops teasing and Chanyeol’s chest. He looks up to the mafia leader. “Daddy…” He calls that boyfriend of him with his most y and needy voice. “Fill me… Baby want to be will with Daddy’s milk and make Daddy feel good.”

Chanyeol looks at Baekhyun. Damn, looks at that cute and innocent face. How can he still shows that innocent face when he is this naughty? No, he can’t let Baekhyun take the dominance over him, he needs to show this naughty little Baby who is the Daddy here.

Chanyeol moves his body up, holding Baekhyun’s small figure before he switches their position and pin the small guy on the bed. “Baby, it is enough time for you to play.” He said with a smirk.

“Daddy…” Baekhyun moans and looks at Chanyeol. “But, Baby wants to play more.” He tries to reaches for Chanyeol’s body, but Chanyeol takes the hands and pin them down on the bed.

Chanyeol’s smirk grows wider. “Now, it is Daddy’s time to play, Baby.”

“Yes… Daddy… play with Baby.” Baekhyun said.

“But… Daddy don’t think Daddy wants to play now. Let’s play tomorrow or the next day.” Chanyeol said, to tease Baekhyun.

“Eh? But, Daddy…” Baekhyun rubs his hard with Chanyeol’s . “Baby wants Daddy.”

“Baby wants Daddy?” Chanyeol asked.

Baekhyun nods. “Yes, Daddy… please…”

“Okay…” Chanyeol slowly rolls to the side and stands up.

Baekhyun sits up and looks at Chanyeol with pair of eyes feel with lust and disappointment. His sight changes to the big of the mafia leader and he wants that so bad.

“If Baby wants Daddy to play with Baby, Daddy wants Baby to touches yourself first.” Chanyeol said, folding his strong arms on his chest.

“Touch myself?” Baekhyun asked.

“Yes. Show Daddy how Baby plays alone when Daddy is not around.” Chanyeol said.

Baekhyun does not need to be told twice. He starts to pinches his and his . Then, he moans out. “Daddy… Daddy…”

Chanyeol gulps his saliva. He swears he is going to come just from that sight of Baekhyun. Baekhyun could see his reaction and that makes him become tier.

Baekhyun slowly turns around, he starts to rubs his to the bed sheet while the hand that his earlier goes to the back and slowly teaches the crack of his .

“Oh.. Daddy… Daddy… me hard, Daddy. Give me your big , Daddy…” Baekhyun moans while showing his pink entrance, clenching and unclenching on the air. He starts to pushes his finger inside, in and out.

Chanyeol starts to become sweatier. It feels like he just won one VIP tickets to the greatest show in the universe. He holds his and he starts to the hard that already leak a lot of precum.

Baekhyun looks to the back over his shoulder and it is not right that Chanyeol is his own like that. He gets up and stares at Chanyeol’s that makes the mafia leader smirks once again.

“Daddy… Baby wants Daddy’s . Daddy is so big and hard…” Baekhyun said with his lustful voice. He gulps his saliva, he knows that he already that earlier, but he wants it again! He gets down to the floor and stands in front of Chanyeol.

Chanyeol looks down at his Baby. “What are you doing, Baby? You should touch yourself more.”

“No… I want Daddy.” Baekhyun said and the tip of Chanyeol’s .

“mmm… …” Chanyeol moans softly. Baekhyun keeps on his , tasting and taking the precum. He grows impatient and desperate. Then, he just pushes his inside of Baekhyun.

Baekhyun takes the whole thing inside of his mouth and that makes his boyfriend moans because of his warm mouth. Baekhyun also moans that send vibration to Chanyeol’s .

“Oh! Baby! Baby Hyunnie… ah!” Chanyeol shuts his eyes and almost throw his head to the back. It feels better than earlier. His Baby’s tongue is playing around his , trying to make sure to every part of the . Before he knows it, he starts to ram his inside of Baekhyun’s mouth. He holds Baekhyun’s head and keeps on ing inside of the warm cavern of Baekhyun.

“… Baby…” With couple more of s, he finally shot his inside of Baekhyun’s mouth and Baekhyun greedily swallows all the , does not want to waste even a drop of that precious .

Chanyeol takes out his from Baekhyun’s mouth and he is panting so heavily. Maybe because of his age, he starts to get tired, but he does not want this to over yet. He knows Baekhyun still wants more since that smaller still his now.

“Baby…” Chanyeol calls out and Baekhyun looks up to him while Chanyeol’s ball.

Chanyeol smiles to him and combs Baekhyun’s hair with his fingers. “Get the lube in the drawer, Baby. I am going to shove my inside of you.”

Baekhyun’s eyes get twinkle with excitement. He quickly stands up and goes to the drawer and comes back to Chanyeol. Chanyeol pulls Baekhyun closer with wraping his hand around Baekhyun’s waist.

Baekhyun giggles and he smashes his lips on Chanyeol’s lips. Chanyeol replies the kiss, let their tongues dance together inside of it while their brush together against each other.

“Here, Daddy…” Baekhyun said and hands the lube to Chanyeol after they broke the kiss and he kisses every inch of Chanyeol’s jawline.

“Do you want Daddy’s inside of you, Baby? Do you want Daddy to Baby’s tiny ?” Chanyeol asked, with Baekhyun.

“Yes, Daddy. Please , Baby.” Baekhyun said.

“Okay, Baby. Daddy will grant you that wish.” Chanyeol replied. He uncap the lube and pours a good amount of the lube to his and coating his giant .

Baekhyun is watching him with excitement. He really wants Chanyeol’s inside of him so badly. Even when he was with Sehun, he always look forward for . It’s not like he dates Sehun for , but he just kind of a addict when he is on bed.

“Now…” After done coating his with the lube, he pushes Baekhyun gently on the bed before he attacks Baekhyun’s lips as he pins down Baekhyun waist with his hands.

“mmm… Daddy…” Baekhyun moans inside of the kiss, sliding his own tongue inside of Chanyeol’s mouth, tries to dominate the kiss, but of course Chanyeol will not let him this time.

Chanyeol spreads Baekhyun’s legs apart as he positions himself there. Then, he places his already lube coat fingers to Baekhyun’s entrance and pushes the first digit inside.

“mmm…” Baekhyun moans inside of the kiss and their lips get apart. “Dad… Daddy…”

Chanyeol gets down and kisses Baekhyun’s neck and moves down to Baekhyun’s while they put the second finger.

“mmm… Daddy…” Baekhyun arches his back. His entrance is being scissoring with Chanyeol’s fingers and his is being , this is too much pleasure for him to handle. His own is standing against Chanyeol’s abs already leak a lot of precum.

“… Baby are so tight and Daddy’s fingers to go deeper.” Chanyeol said.

“Yes… Yes, Daddy…” Baekhyun moans.

“Baby is so hot, Daddy loves Baby.” Chanyeol said and he places the third fingers in and goes back to Baekhyun’s other s.

“Ahh!” Baekhyun arches his back and moans out louder. “Baby loves Daddy too…”

____

Everyone looks at each other awkwardly. They could hear everything even they just standing at the stairs.

“I think… We should tell Yeol Hyung to renovate his room and become a soundproof room.” Kai said.

“I also think so.” Xiumin said.

“That is not the point.” Chen said and looks at them. “They are playing Baby-Daddy inside there and could you hear Hyunnie’s moans? Damn, it is so y.”

Kyungsoo looks at Chen. “Then, you also can play Baby-Daddy with Umin Hyung.”

“Sorry, I am not into that kink.” Xiumin said.

“Shut up, Hyungs. We should not stand here and listen to them. This is invading their privacy.” Tao scolds the Hyung.

“You told us to shut up?” Kyungsoo asked and he slaps the back of Tao’s head.

Tao whines and rubs the back of his head. “I am just saying…”

“We did not invade their privacy, it was them who could not hold their voice. We just stand here and talk.” Chen said.

“But, we are eavesdropping to them.” Tao said.

“Tao is right. Let’s go downstairs and just eat dinner. They will come out if they hungry later.” Kyungsoo said and turns around to go downstairs. But, he stops and looks at the others who are still not turning. “Come now or I will kill you guys now.”

They quickly turn around. “We are coming.” Xiumin said and smile.

Kyungsoo shook his head and continues to goes down. Well, as we all know, don’t dare to fight Kyungsoo since he does not even scare of death. If he say he will kill someone, he will.

___

“Oh… Daddy! Daddy!” Baekhyun moans as Chanyeol keeps on ing inside of him.

Chanyeol swears, Baekhyun’ moans just make him hornier and his own is twitching inside of that tight and warm hole. “Baby…” He continues to deeper and faster inside of Baekhyun.

“Yes… Daddy! Daddy! Harder!” Baekhyun moans out. His own worlds are spinning and he wants more of Chanyeol’s . “Argh!” He arches his back when Chanyeol hits him at his sweet spot.

“Yes, Baby… Damn…” Chanyeol also moans together. His own is inside of his own heaven and it feels so damn good. Baekhyun’s inside is clenching and unclenching him, him to go deeper.

“Daddy!” Baekhyun continues to moans louder. Does not really care if anyone hear them. Chanyeol’s is totally too huge, but it fits so well inside of him. It seems like Chanyeol’s is made for his . “Daddy… more, please! Ahh!”

“!” Chanyeol curses. The ways Baekhyun’s beg totally make him go crazy. It sounds like the most perfect melody in the world. He his whole inside and taking it out again before he keeps doing the same. It feels so damn good that makes him throws his head to the back, looking up to the ceiling but he shuts his eyes tightly. “, Baby! So tight!”

Chanyeol’s legs are already getting wobbly because of the pleasure, but with Baekhyun’s moans, it gives him too much strength and drives him crazier.

“Yes, Daddy! More! There! Ahhh! Mmooreee!”

“mmm…” Chanyeol’s is totally being given too much pleasure with the tight heat around him. He keeps on hitting Baekhyun’s sweet spot that makes Baekhyun rolls back in pleasure.

Baekhyun feels like he is flying to the heaven with the too much pleasure. He clutches to the bed sheet. His veins are showing and Chanyeol too. His own seem getting too much pleasure just with be rub against the hot abs of his boyfriend that makes him close to his .

Chanyeol could feel Baekhyun’s inside is clenching tightly inside of him and he is sure that Baekhyun is going to come. So, he faster since he also wants to come now.

Baekhyun becomes a mess under of Chanyeol because of the faster and harder . “Pl.. please.. Ah! Daddy! Baby wants to come!”

“Daddy too, Baby.” Chanyeol moans. “Daddy will fill Baby with Daddy , Baby wants that?”

“Yes! Daddy! Yes Daddy! Please come inside of Baby and fill Baby full.” Baekhyun moans.

Chanyeol faster his pace inside of the tight warm hole. He loves everything about Baekhyun, the cute beautiful and innocent face, the kindness, the naughtiness, the sound of his balls slapping Baekhyun’s and the tightness of the smaller guy. He just loves everything.

“Ah… Daddy!”

“Baby!”

Chanyeol held Baekhyun’s hips and give his last strong as he shot his inside of Baekhyun, filling him full while Baekhyun is coming between their bodies. Chanyeol lets his body falls on Baekhyun and his face land on the crook of Baekhyun’s neck. Both of them are panting because of their activities.

Baekhyun wraps his hand around Chanyeol. It feels good to share this pleasure and smexy moment with Chanyeol. Plus, he also already know his heart and admit that he loves Chanyeol, it feels better and amazing to make love with Chanyeol.

“Baby love you, Daddy…”

“Daddy too… Daddy loves Baby… so much…”

_____

Luhan looks at Sehun. It already been a week and couple of days since he dates Sehun, but they never go far but just a kiss. He wants to move on the next stage, but it seems like Sehun still not ready, maybe because he still love Baekhyun, but Luhan could not wait anymore. He wants to make Sehun as his and he knows by having with Sehun will totally make Sehun sure about dating him.

That’s why he plans this night. Right now, both of them are having some drinks, beers and soju, with pizza and Sehun’s living room. But, what Sehun does not know, Luhan puts a drug into Sehun’s drink earlier and he could see the drug starts

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter