LUHAN PUNISHMENT (SHORT CHAPTER)

TRAP
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“GAMSAHANIMIDA HYUNNIE-NIM!” The men said and starts to eat the Jajangmneyon.

Baekhyun just smile as he watches those men of EXO starts to eat the Jajangmyeon. He decides to skip class today after what happened earlier and here they are, attacking the Chinese Restaurant with the others and also like 30 members of EXO’s gang filling the restaurant.

“Here, Baby.” Chanyeol said and places the Jajangmyeon that he already mixes in front of Baekhyun.

“Thank you.” Baekhyun said, he leans closer to Chanyeol beside of him and kisses his cheek.

Chanyeol forms a grin and starts to mix his own jajangmyeon. The others also start to eat.

“So, what is your plan now, Hyunnie?” Kyungsoo asked.

Baekhyun looks at Kyungsoo. “What plan?” He asked.

“About Luhan of course.” Kai said.

“Now you know the truth about Luhan, what are you planning to do?” Kyungsoo asked.

“Oh…” Baekhyun thinks for a while before he just shook his head. “Nothing.”

“Nothing?” The others ask in unison.

“mmm… nothing.” Baekhyun said and continues to eat his Jajangmyeon.

Chanyeol turns to his Angel. “But, Baby… Don’t you think you should at least do something? At least, tell me to do something. I am willing to go and kill him with my own hand if you tell me to.”

Baekhyun turns to Chanyeol. “Then, what? You think I will be happy?” he asked. “Not, Yeollie. What is done already done. Everything he did to me already happen and even we kill him, it’s not like I can go back the time to before he drugged me that night.” Then, he puts his chopsticks down and holds Chanyeol’s hand. “Plus, I don’t want to go back at that time. I am happy to be here, with you.” He looks at the others. “…and all of you. If he does not drug me, does not trap me that night, I might not be here with you guys.”

Chanyeol grins again and he holds Baekhyun’s hand that is holding his. He rubs the hand gently. Now, he is indeed grinning like a fool in front of everyone. He is so happy to be here with Baekhyun now and he hopes nothing will come between them, destroying their sweet moment.

“But, you just want to let it pass?” Chen asked.

“I already did slap him, that is enough.” Baekhyun said. “I also don’t care about the insult anymore. Those people can continue to insult me. I already get used of it. Previously, they always praises me like I am the perfect Angel in the world, now they insult me as the , but it is okay, I am okay and totally fine.”

“mmm… Hyunnie.” Tao suddenly calls his name.

Baekhyun turns to Tao who is sitting at the end of the table. “Why?”

“Actually, everyone knows about this now, Hyunnie.” Tao said.

“Everyone knows? What do you mean?” Baekhyun asked.

“mmm… Well, earlier, when you fought with him, actually I purposely take you there.” Tao said.

Baekhyun tries to remember the room that Tao took him and Luhan too, but he does not even notice what room is that since he was busy fighting with Luhan. Then, he cried and Chanyeol came and they just left.

“That is the broadcast room, Hyunnie.” Tao said.

Baekhyun looks at Tao and he is kind of confused. “Broadcast room?”

“Yes.” Tao nods. “Do you remember I ask you how the make the announcement? This is why I asked you that. I purposely took you there and put you two in the broadcast studio and the fight between you and him earlier already went to air and I think the entire campus already know about you and him.” Tao explains.

Baekhyun gets surprise. “You did that?” He asked.

“Yes. I hope you won’t mind.” Tao said.

“Baby…” Chanyeol calls Baekhyun that makes the smaller turns at him. “We know that you might let this pass because you are too nice and kind, but we can’t let this just go pass like that. Luhan messed with the wrong person. He think he will go free when he already messed with my Angel, but I will not let it pass. Now, he will get the taste of his own medicine. Your entire campus already knows about this and I am sure he will learn his lesson now.”

“I agree with Tao, Hyunnie. That Luhan n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter