PROLOGUE

TRAP
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It is raining, but not too heavy. It is just a normal slow rain but is still make Chanyeol feels so

 

 

sting to let the rain drops fall on his wound. He sighs and keeps his head down. He does not know where he is and he also not sure when will someone come to take him home, but he just stay there, leaning his back to the bench and instead of sitting on it, he just sits on the ground.

“La la la~”

Chanyeol could hear someone sings, but he does not give a damn care to whoever that is singing. It is raining and he is injured and in pain, even not totally worst. He just have some minor fight with other school gangster. It is flow in his blood anyway, his father is the leader to the mafia gang name EXO and he sure that he will inherit this gang soon.

Then, he could see a red boot standing in front of him before the owner of the red boot who is a five years kid sits down in front of him and looks at his face. He slowly lifts his head and looks at the kid, the kid is wearing a yellow raincoat and he looks so cute even with his wet hair bang and he is looking at Chanyeol with a big curious eyes.

“Why?” Chanyeol asked and feeling annoy to the kid.

“Park… Chan… Yeol.” The kid said.

“mmm? You know me?” Chanyeol asked.

Then, the kid points to the name tag on Chanyeol’s blazer. Chanyeol looks down at his name tag and sighs. “Kid, go away. I am in a bad mood.” He puts his head down again. The kid just stares at his face before he suddenly stands up and run. He looks at the kid and sighs again. Then, he leans his head to the back, looking up to the skies, let the rain falls on his face.

“Where is that ing Kim Kai?” Chanyeol asked in his head. Not he feels pissed since no one comes to look for him yet including his best friend, Kai. He closes his eyes and tries to calm down his rage.

He just stays there for another five minutes before he hears someone is running towards him. “Finally…” He thought to himself. Then, he the rain suddenly stops falling on his face. He opens his eyes. “What took you so…” He stops and looks at the kid beside of him that obviously not Kai. It is the kid from before, still wearing his yellow raincoat but this time, he is also holding a yellow umbrella and it is for Chanyeol.

“What are you doing?” Chanyeol asked.

“Hyunnie’s Omma say, if Hyunnie plays in the rain, Hyunnie will get sick.” The kid said.

“And what is Hyunnie doing here now? In the rain?” Chanyeol asked.

“Hyunnie wears this.” This Hyunnie kid said and points to his raincoat. “But Chanyeolie Hyung did not wear this. So, Hyunnie took umblella from home.”

Chanyeol forms a smile. “Umblella?” he asked.

“mmm.” Hyunnie nods. Then, he suddenly pouts his lips and moves his free hand to touches the wound on Chanyeol’s lips.

Chanyeol groans and he moves his head to the back. “What are you doing?”

“Why Chanyeollie Hyung hurt?” Hyunnie asked.

Chanyeol grabs the umbrella from him and he stands up that makes the kid looks up to him.

“Woah! Chanyeollie Hyung is so tall!” Hyunnie said.

“Kid, you should go home. It is dangerous for you to play in the rain like this. Where is your mother? Don’t she worried about you?” Chanyeol asked.

Hyunnie pouts his lips again and puts his head down. “Omma… Appa… is busy. Hyunnie just stay at home with Ahjuma.” He said.

Chanyeol looks at him and somehow, he feels sorry to him. Well, his father also always busy and never really have time with him when he was kid and when he gets into high school, his Appa already taught him roughly to fight, to use gun and even to kill people. He never meets his Omma and his Appa never have time for him when he was around Hyunnie’s age. So, he kind of understands Hyunnie since he also being raise by the Ahjuma at the house.

Chanyeol looks at him and slowly cups his chin and makes the kid looks up. “Yah, don’t show that face to me. I don’t like it.”

Hyunnie looks at him and smiles. “What about Chanyeollie Hyung? What Hyung doing here? Chanyeollie Hyung also wants t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter