Break A Wrist

Half A Year - A ChanSoo Korean Drama
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo sighed softly, his eyes fluttering open at their own leisure.  It took a few moments for him to recognize that he was staring at the door towards the blindingly bright bathroom as the lights had been left on.
 

He attempted to move but found that there was very little—if not none—room to do so as Chanyeol had shifted to his side of the bed, purposefully spooning him. 
 

His eyes grew wide now as reminiscence of last night returned to him in vivid, visual, blow-by-blow detail.
 

That was when Kyungsoo became aware of something huge nudging at his . 
 

Chanyeol was one healthy alpha, indeed.
 

Come to think of it, that was the part of his body that Kyungsoo hadn’t gotten a look at.  Everything else took his breath away…
 

Kyungsoo swallowed at the memory Chanyeol’s handsome face hovering as his lips passionately kissed him, whispering forbidden and caring words to his ear, his lean and toned body on top of his...  They were both hot and sweaty and…
 

Skin on skin.
 

Warmth overcame him as he languished in his alpha’s nearness now, his big hands clasped over his as they rested on his flat belly, his broad and bigger body naturally curved over his small, softer one.  It was as if he was staking his claim, possessing him, entirely and profoundly.
 

“Don’t leave a mark,” Kyungsoo had begged last night with a giggle, as the taller one worried his pulse with his teeth.
 

“I’m going to brand you,” Chanyeol had vowed, giving off that deep chuckle that sent delicious shivers down his omega’s spine.
 

How could there be any doubt that Kyungsoo was now his?
 

From his relaxed breathing, Kyungsoo could tell that Chanyeol was still sleeping.  He carefully reached behind to touch the side of his alpha’s defined jaw, could feel tiny stubbles already growing there. 
 

He nearly jumped as he felt Chanyeol’s morning wood poke at him again!
 

Kyungsoo warily turned around to face him, narrowing his eyes as he assessed if the taller one was only feigning sleep.
 

He might have been a up until last night, but a hot and y alpha wasn’t someone Kyungsoo was intimidated by.  He had rendered several paintings before, mostly of European alphas, as part of his studies while in Paris.  Still—as Chanyeol’s omega—what crime was curiosity when it concerned that very vital part of his alpha’s body?
 

Taking his eyes off Chanyeol just for a second, Kyungsoo tentatively lifted the white comforter and then the even whiter silk sheets underneath, his eyes going lower than Chanyeol’s 8-pack abdominals…
 

“Good morning, honey.”
 

Kyungsoo stifled a gasp—and a smile—as he covered his mouth, letting go of the blanket. 
 

Chanyeol opened one eye first, his lips slowly forming a grin, and then opened the other so he could take in that beautiful vision even more fully. 
 

“Good morning,” Kyungsoo whispered back, his cheeks suddenly reddening.
 

When Chanyeol leaned in for a kiss, his lips only came to contact with his omega’s neck as Kyungsoo gathered the silk sheets with both hands to wrap them awkwardly around himself.
 

Omo!  They had strewn their clothes everywhere!  His briefs were even several feet away!
 

“I think I need to pee,” Kyungsoo told him hastily, while pulling on the rest of the sheets, leaving Chanyeol’s lower torso safely hidden under the comforter, and moving away from him.
 

After some struggle, Kyungsoo managed to climb down the bed, bunching up the silk sheets in front of his chest.
 

As his omega was still within arm’s reach, Chanyeol divested the smaller one of his flimsy, drape-like covering in one hard pull, causing Kyungsoo to gasp out loud at the early morning air stinging every single inch of his bare skin.
 

Chanyeol’s heated gaze now roamed all over his entire back.
 

Kyungsoo turned merely his face to him, though, allowing him the sight of his posterior.
 

That idle, impish grin cracking his alpha’s lips told the smaller one that Chanyeol was enjoying the view very much.
 

“Are you cold?” Kyungsoo asked innocently, as if there was even a need to wonder why Chanyeol had to take the sheets from him.
 

Chanyeol’s stared lazily from Kyungsoo’s lovely facial profile to the curve of his neck, down to his shoulder blades, to the arch of his spine, to the small of his back, even lower to his pert, firm bottom (Oh, the things he was planning to do with that gorgeous …) and then slowly back up again.
 

“Not in the slightest,” the taller one drawled, that suggestive smile ever widening. 
 

Kyungsoo laughed, somewhat embarrassed.  He hurried to grab the nearest article of clothing draped on the chair, which was a jacket that Chanyeol wore the other night, and slid the elongated sleeves on his shorter arms, disappearing into the bathroom.
 

The smaller one chewed on his lower lip as he stared into the mirror, checking anxiously if Chanyeol had actually bitten his neck.   He would have to wear a scarf, if there were any purple hickeys, and on a sunny afternoon on a beach island, too.   Kyungsoo breathed a sigh of relief when he observed only faint hints of his alpha’s rough, arousing affections, which could easily be fixed with some concealer.
 

His skin was somewhat rosy, though.  Was this what they referred to as the afterglow?  Also, he was feeling very tender down there, but he supposed that was normal after the first time. 
 

Since Kyungsoo had given himself to Chanyeol, how often would his alpha demand to make love?  Could they do it more than once a day?
 

His heart pounded at the thought of disappointing him.  Had he even met Chanyeol’s expectations?  While Kyungsoo appreciated his genuine concern about how he was feeling after, Chanyeol gave no clear-cut clues whatsoever as to what his feelings were. 
 

His mouth went dry as he pictured Chanyeol staring at his back just moments ago—a fiery fusion of desire and wanting and…
 

Love?
 

Kyungsoo shook his head to eliminate his delusions, carefully removing the taller one’s coat.  He sniffed the collar, closing his eyes as he inhaled Chanyeol’s masculine scent mildly mixed with the neutral cologne that he always wore.  It was so uniquely his alpha’s.  Kyungsoo would recognize it anywhere.
 

By the time he finished showering, Kyungsoo quietly exited, making certain that the tie around his fluffy bathrobe was secure. 
 

Chanyeol was in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter