No Regrets

Half A Year - A ChanSoo Korean Drama
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Nampyeon?”

 

Chanyeol groaned softly, his forehead crumpling. He felt his omega’s lips on his head, as he heard Kyungsoo call him something else.

 

“Jagiya,” Kyungsoo whispered, trying Chanyeol’s pet name for him, in case that was more effective in rousing the taller one. He squeezed his right bicep and gave him a soft kiss on the cheek, too. “Wake up.”

 

His eyes blinked open, and Kyungsoo’s baby face gradually came into focus.

 

“You’ve been asleep for more than twelve hours now,” his omega said, giving him a slight smile. “I was getting worried.”

 

“Twelve hours?” He echoed in a daze, leaning back against the headrest. His gaze averted to the picture windows and saw that the sun had set. “W-What time is it?”

 

“About 7,” Kyungsoo informed him, bringing a tray of food on the bed. “I didn’t think you would forgive me if I let you miss the last night of the tournament.”

 

Chanyeol’s face cracked into a sleepy, lopsided grin. He took hold of Kyungsoo’s small right hand and planted a kiss on it.

 

“Besides, I was hungry and I didn’t want to eat all these alone,” his adorable omega replied, grinning back.

 

It was a small feast of kofte, which was ground beef meatballs with yogurt, kuzu tandir, roasted lamb served with rice, kumpir, baked potato with meat and cheese stuffing and sis kebab, which was chicken skewer.

 

Kyungsoo dipped his spoon in still piping hot kumpir and fed him. “Is it good?”

 

Chanyeol nodded in satisfaction as the cheese and potato melted in his mouth. “The food’s still warm.”

 

“I woke you up after the food arrived.” He smiled, sampling the kebab. “I don’t want you competing on an empty stomach.”

 

Chanyeol chuckled, going for the kofte. “What did you do all day?”

 

Kyungsoo chewed on his food and shrugged. “Nothing. I stayed in bed with you and watched some TV.”

 

He vaguely did hear the smaller one flipping some channels but then he slipped right back to sleep. “Oh, I thought you went out for breakfast.” He tried the kumpir again, which was fast becoming his favorite.

 

“I did.” Kyungsoo’s eyes lowered to the food. For some reason, he couldn’t hide the truth from his alpha, especially if Chanyeol had felt him leaving his side this morning. “I… met with my father.”

 

Chanyeol froze.

 

“Are you mad?” Kyungsoo asked softly.

 

“Did he ask to meet with you?”

 

“A-Aniyo, it was the other way around,” Kyungsoo told him nervously, as Chanyeol’s expression turned stoic now. “I needed to hear his side of the story…”

 

His voice trailed off when his alpha wiped his mouth with a napkin and excused himself.

 

“Nampyeon,” Kyungsoo soothed, grabbing his hand before the taller one walked away. “This is the longest that I haven’t talked to my father my whole life. He already explained what happened in Las Vegas—”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter