Chapter 46

What’s wrong with Kim Jaejoong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AFTER AN NIGHT ON THE BEACH, THE NEXT MORNING  

"One of the happiest day aside from the night we spent on this beach was our wedding day? So why did you kiss Changmin on the day of our wedding?" 

Jaejoong snarled laser beam shooting from her eyes as she waited for Yunho’s answer.  

"I didn't kiss Changmin, she kissed me!"  

"Are you kidding me husband? I saw you kiss her!"  

"No, you saw Changmin kissed me and I...let her because I knew it's our last kiss. It was a goodbye kiss." Yunho pouted.  

"You wanna die?! A goodbye kiss?" Jaejoong pretended to kick Yunho.  

"WAIT! I didn't get a goodbye kiss from Siwon! Where's Siwon?" Jaejoong untangled from Yunho's arms and pretended to run towards the direction of Siwon and Hope. 

Jaejoong grinned as she ran; her husband was running after her. Not too far away she saw Siwon holding Hope in his arms, Baekhyun and Chanyeol was feeding each other and kissing at the same time. Director Jung, Mrs. Jung, her mother, and Changmin sat on the beach with a picnic lunch spread in front of them. She heard laughter from the group and her heart was filled with peace. This was pure, simple happiness. This was the happiness she has been searching for... Yunho and Hope, they made this happiness possible.

The End

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter