Chapter 40

What’s wrong with Kim Jaejoong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He was holding her hand again. Every day she could feel his presence, even though she couldn't see him. His touch, his smell, his voice, they were all becoming very familiar.

"Hope is doing well; she's waiting for mommy to get all better so we could all go home. She's gaining a few pounds too, the nurse said she's eater. Did you hear that Jaejoong? She's an eater, just my kind of girl."

Yunho pulled his chair closer to the bed and laid his face on the pillow next to Jaejoong. Quietly Yunho watched his wife sleep. She was so beautiful; lying down like this reminded him of the first time they met. She had her hair flowing down her back, her dark warm eyes bewitching him and her smiles enticing him. He was lost the moment he met her, unconsciously he was drawn to her and the liquor only made what he felt for her stronger.

"Being here with you and Hope made me realize something. I realize the day you told me you were pregnant was the day I finally found me. Everything in life was already planned out, I thought I knew what I wanted but listening to your simple dream of a warm family challenged me to think about what I really want. Do you know what Jaejoong? Every answer I came up with includes you and Hope. That's why... that's why I want you to forgive me, please forgive me for hurting you."

Jaejoong felt something wet on her face. Yunho was crying, everyday he asked for forgiveness and everyday he shed tears. What was she to do? What was this p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter