Chapter 41

What’s wrong with Kim Jaejoong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He grew up in a loving home with wonderful parents that taught him from the day he was born to be a gentleman. A man who keeps his promises and tries to do what is right in life especially when it comes to the women in his life. Yunho tried to be a gentleman with Jaejoong, he begged her, he poured his heart open for her yet nothing seems to move her. He wanted Jaejoong to understand his love for her was real, it was for eternity…yet despite his confession, she ignored him. It was as if she was afraid to believe him, she had put up imaginary walls around her so secured that there seems to be no opening to her heart … he had no choice, he was left with only one alternative. 

 

Yunho knew kidnapping was wrong, he knew forcing other people to do what is against their will is wrong…but he was desperate and didn’t care about being a gentleman anymore. Selfish… he was selfish and he wanted her, and damn it she was his wife! On the day of Jaejoong’s eighteenth birthday, Yunho kidnapped his wife and took her to an undisclosed location, away from everybody… away from Siwon who shamelessly visits his wife almost everyday since her release from the hospital three months ago.  

 

Jealousy... was an emotion Yunho did not realize he was capable of feeling until he saw his wife with Siwon. The smiles she so easily gives the other man, the twinkle in her eyes as she watches her friend play with HIS baby, his Hope. The anger he felt as she generously allows another man to hold her hand, yet she refused to let him near her. Yunho felt as if his heart was ripped out by Jaejoong's hands and cut to shreds every time she showed him he was not needed, he was not wanted. He told her he loved her, he had put everything on the line, praying that she believed how sincere he was, praying that she would at least look at him with open eyes and realize how much she truly means to him. She did none of that. If it was possible, she was even more closed off than before.

 

Watching his wife sleep peacefully on the bed, Yunho felt a momentary twinge of guilt. He held her hand and gently caressed her arm waiting for the sleeping pill to wears out. Yunho watch intently as his wife stirred and slowly opens her eyes. She yanked her ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter