Chapter 23

What’s wrong with Kim Jaejoong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Will you love me five years from now, ten years from now? Will you love me when your parents want us to separate, will you still love me if you have to choose between me and your family?” Jaejoong asked, her heart aching with pain. Every word she uttered was meant to cut Siwon like a knife through the heart. She pulled out of his embrace and turned to look at him. The bus had already left, leaving just the two of them in front of the bus stop. Siwon hung his head low, his shoulder slumped. 

“I don’t know how to answer you Siwon, I don’t know what to say…” 

“How would you answer if everything was the way it was before?” He asked. Jaejoong shrugged and chuckled softly.

“That’s just it Siwon…everything is not the way it was before, it will never be the way it was before. I’m sorry, but I…I don’t want to see you anymore.” She choked on the last word, her heart was breaking.

Jaejoong felt like she was dying inside…why was he making it so hard for her to resist? Why was it so hard to say no? Jaejoong steeled her heart and avoided looking him in the eyes.

“Please let me go…and don’t look for me.” 

Jaejoong closed her eyes and felt tears cascade down her cheeks. She didn’t want Siwon to see the tears, she didn’t want him to know that every word she forced out of hurts her as much as him. Turning away from him, Jaejoong started walking down the street. She needed to distance herself from him…the pain in his eyes was torture

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter