Chapter 31

What’s wrong with Kim Jaejoong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The smell of toast and butter filled the kitchen. Yunho placed the newly toasted breads on the table and watched the girl hungrily grabbed a handful of breads. Jaejoong liberally dipped her toast into a jar of butter. Yunho frowned as Jaejoong then scooped a spoonful of strawberry jam and mixed it with the butter, and without hesitation took a huge bite. Yunho felt nauseated watching her but he kept a smile on his face and tried eating the toast in front of him."I want peanut butter." 

Jaejoong pointed to the cabinet still filled with food. Yunho opened the cabinet and took out a jar of peanut butter. Jaejoong immediately opened the lid and scooped a spoonful of peanut butter quickly mixing it with the strawberry jam and butter. She then rolled the toast up like a burrito and with her eyes closed she took a huge bite. 

"Yummy..." She said and took another bite.

"Hope must be really hungry?" Yunho said, placing another toast on Jaejoong's plate. She smiled at him and nodded all the while eating non-stop. Yunho watched her eat silently enjoying her little moments of happiness.

"I'm sorry about last night."

Yunho shrugged and raised his hands up.

"Don't worry it doesn't hurt."

"Yunho, I want to visit my mom today. Did you call the police about my dad?"

"Why don't we visit her another day? Mom just called she wanted to see you about the baby shower."

"I thought we agreed not to have a baby shower. I don't want to make parting difficult...for me and your family." 

Yunho didn't answer. He stared at the table for a few seconds then stood up.

"Are you done eating?" He asked. Jaejoong nodded.

"It's been a while since we visited mom and dad, why don't we visit them first then your mom?"

Jaejoong grinned and nodded her hea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter