Chapter 38

What’s wrong with Kim Jaejoong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ow!” Jaejoong yelped surprised but understanding suddenly dawned on her. She had completely missed the whole wedding sermon. She opened to say the words but she couldn’t. She felt Hope kicked again, this time harder and closer in frequency. Jaejoong grimaced and wrapped her arms around her stomach. She saw Yunho leaned toward her, his face filled with worry lines. He reach to touch her but she took a step back, avoiding his touch. 

‘Jaejoong hurry! Say it!” Baekhyun ordered. Jaejoong clenched her teeth in pain,

“I do!... It hurts!” She gasped the words out and suddenly double over, unable to bear the pain. Yunho instinctively put his hand on her stomach and felt their baby’s powerful kicks as the body contracted closer in frequency. 

Jaejoong felt something wet dripped down her legs and realized her water broke. She felt her wedding dress dampen as water continues to stream downward; the ground where Jaejoong stood was covered in puddle. The room suddenly became chaotic as people started to panic, there was shouting, screaming as people realized what was happening. Jaejoong stood dumbfounded taking in all the commotion around her, her arms wrapped around her stomach as unimaginable pains assaulted her body.

Yunho picked Jaejoong up and carried her to his car, it seem he was the only calm person in the room. Mrs. Jung and Director Jung stayed behind to calm the wedding guests and steered them to the food and music. Baekhyun and Cha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter