Chapter 25

What’s wrong with Kim Jaejoong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sound of heart beats echoed throughout the four wall room strong and healthy. To the young girl, each heart beat was like the sound of a beautiful melody. The young girl tilted her head to the side and watch in awe at the screen in front of her. The ultrasound scan showed a fully developed baby her thumb and moving her arms and legs every once in a while. Doctor Kang was in the room and grinned when he saw the pregnant girl’s glowing face. 

The father of the baby was also in the room glancing at the girl and the ultrasound screen in front of them. He too was at a loss when he saw the baby appeared on the screen. The doctor handed the young man a tube of gel and motioned for him to apply it on the pregnant girl’s belly. The young man nervously poured the gel and waited for the doctor.

“Yunho, place the transducer over the gel and move it back and forth.” Dr. Kang instructed. 

Yunho nodded and hesitantly moved the transducer back and forth not sure what he was doing; as he circled the transducer over Jaejoong’s belly, a clear picture of a baby face appeared on the screen. 

“Dr. Kang! Dr. Kang! Look!” Yunho shouted in excitement, he grabbed the doctor and placed the doctor’s hand over the machine. The moment the doctor grabbed hold of the transducer, Yunho pulled a chair next to Jaejoong and fixed his eyes on the screen. 

“Dr. Kang, what you’re showing us is really our baby?” Yunho asked his voice filled with emotion. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter