Chapter 24

What’s wrong with Kim Jaejoong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The room was becoming too stuffy for him. It didn’t matter how many times he went outside for fresh air, he still felt restless and bored. Changmin sat beside him chattering with their friends, the same group of people they hung out with since grade school. 

Yunho tapped his index finger against the wine glass, his eyes glancing at his wrist watch every few minutes. He wondered if Jaejoong was eating, if she was scared at home by herself…and if she worried about him like he was worried about her. 

Yunho sat up abruptly, why was he worried about her anyway? She’s fine, it’s not like this was the first time she was home by herself. But this was the first time, Yunho thought about her and he was perplexed at himself. Doctor Kang really scared him when he said Jaejoong might have a miscarriage if he didn’t take good care of her…eating every day with her, learning about her…and her little quirks of likes and dislikes brought them a lot closer than he would have like. 

He sometimes wondered if he would be able to part ways with Jaejoong and their baby, Hope. When the time comes will he be able to let go of his baby? Yunho frowned, of course he can…he already promised Jaejoong. Jaejoong and the baby…were never part of his future plans, he already has his life mapped out…graduate from high school and attend Seoul University majoring in business. After his business degree, he will work for Director Shim for a few years before taking charge of his father’s business. Naturally he will marry Changmin and the two companies will merge into one…expanding their business was a goal he shared with Changmin. 

Yunho picked up a wine glass and placed it down without drinking. Staring at the wine glass he remembered the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter