Chapter 43

What’s wrong with Kim Jaejoong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Stupid fool. 

Yunho called her a stupid fool, normally Jaejoong would not tolerate such name calling... but this time her husband was right. She was a stupid fool, why did she put herself through so much torture and made everything so complicated when it didn't need to be? She was afraid... afraid of losing Yunho’s love, afraid of what she'll become...afraid of becoming like her father. After all, his blood flows in her body. Again, Jaejoong sighed deeply; at least now Yunho knows the truth about her. For now she was safely in his embrace and that was all that matter, she wanted to savor their moments together. 

He was holding her...even after her confession he was still holding her. 

After a long silence of hugging, Yunho lifted Jaejoong and placed her on his lap. 

"Jaejoong, you are not your father. You are not your mother. You are my wife, the mother of our daughter and the woman I love....I can't guarantee what tomorrow brings, but this much I know is true...I love you even more today than yesterday and I will love you even more tomorrow. If one day your love turns into hate, I will make you fall in love with me all over again. Even if we're both old, and wrinkled like dried up grapes and you realized you hate my guts, I will still love you and I will still make you fall in love with me all over again and again and again until you get it into your head that I want no one but you and I need no one but you." 

 

"People say

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter