Chapter 3

What’s wrong with Kim Jaejoong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jung Yunho walks leisurely inside the club house and briefly scanned the surrounding. He ignored all the barely dressed heiress and focused his attention on one girl only. She was dressed in a simple cream color blouse and skirt but she outshined all the other girls in the room. 

 

He took off his jacket and headed toward his childhood best friend and now girlfriend Shim Changmin with a grin on his face. He thought he was going crazy the last few months they were apart, but they were finally back together again. After their last break up, he thought he was going crazy. This time they were going to make it work. Yunho couldn’t remember if he called her first or if she called him first. But it didn’t matter, breaking up and making up was part of their relationship. 

 

She was waiting for him with a glass of champagne in each hand smiling smugly. Yunho chuckled at the sight of her smug, he knew that look too well. It was Changmin’s  infamous haughty smug…even if she was dressed in rags she still has the look of a wealthy heiress. It was in the way she carried herself, it was in the way she tilted her head, it was something special only Changmin has. 

 

Yunho threw his tan leather jacket against a nearby chair and kissed Changmin softly on her neck. 

 

She handed him a glass of champagne and without a word exchanged they locked eyes and drank. In one gulp they drank every drop of champagne and smiled at each other

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter