Chapter 42

What’s wrong with Kim Jaejoong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He was ing her blouse; she could feel the wind softly caresses her bare skin as it breezed through the room. His trail of kisses was warm and left her aching for more, needing more. Jaejoong opened her eyes and gazed at Yunho. It was time...it was time to tell him the truth...the ugly truth about her. Would he still love her after she confesses her fear? Her secret? 

"I'm scared." 

Two simple words filled with fear and uncertainties in her voice. Yunho immediately lifted his body off her and glanced at her face. Jaejoong lowered her head in shame, and avoided eye contact. Did I scare her? Yunho berated himself, why am I so stupid when it comes to Jaejoong? 

"I'm sorry Jaejoong, I didn't mean to scare you...I shouldn't have...." 

Jaejoong grabbed her husband's hands and held it firmly in hers. 

"Will...you still love me...will you still love me after I tell you the truth about me?" She asked. 

What truth? Yunho felt his heart ached as his wife's voice lowered and she tried to hide her face behind her hair. What was going on? Jaejoong squeezed his hands so tight he could see blood flushing red against his skin. Where was his strong, stubborn wife? Yunho gently untangled from his wife's hold and hugged her from behind. He covered her back with his body and held her snugly in his arms. 

 

"Are you afraid that I'll stop loving you because of your truth? What do I need to do to prove my love to you Jaejoong?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter