Chapter 11

What’s wrong with Kim Jaejoong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

There were already a lot of teenagers sitting around the bonfire, eating, drinking and a few dancing next to a radio. Jaejoong slide out of Irene's small Honda and headed toward the drink stand. She needed a drink, something to help her forget. Once again she went home to another fight between her parents. Her father was upset about her mother hiding money from him; he called her mother all kinds of names and accused her of hiding money for her secret lover. 

 

Jaejoong was sick and tired of their constant fighting, she was sick of her father’s abusive behaviors. She was angry that her mother chooses to stay in such a violence relationship. Despite all the flaws in the relationship, Mrs. Kim vowed to be with Mr. Kim till death do them part… Jaejoong fear one day her mother will die in the hands of her father. 

 

Without hesitation, Jaejoong drank a whole bottle of strawberry flavor champagne, wiped the residue from and opened another bottle. She was going to drink until her stomach burst; she was going to drink until she can’t think anymore. Baekhyun in her excitement did not realize her friend already drank one bottle of champagne. She grabbed a few more bottles and handed Jaejoong one more. 

 

“Thank you Baekhyun!” Jaejoong said giddily and grinned happily at the bottle. Baekhyun frowned and asked,

 

“Are you okay?”

 

“Yup! I am A OKAY!” Jaejoong answered, and hiccupped. 

 

Baekhyun laughed, “Don’t drink anymore Jaejoong, I don’t think you tolerate alcohol very well.” 

 

“No…mine yummy strawberry drink. I love it!” Jaejoong pouted and took another gulp of champagne. Baekhyun was about to take the champagne from Jaejoong but was interrupted.

 

“Baekhyun! Hi!” She turned around and her smile became wider and felt an electric thrill shot up her body. 

 

“Chanyeol!” Baekhyun saw that he was not alone.

 

“This is Yunho, friend from school.” Chanyeol said. Baekhyun pulled Jaejoong next to her and said,

 

“This is my best friend Jaejoong, Jaejoong this is Chanyeol and this is Chanyeol’s friend from school Yunho.” 

 

Jaejoong smiled politely and whispered, “Hi” and then she giggled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter