Chapter 10

What’s wrong with Kim Jaejoong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

If Jaejoong could turn back the hand of time, she would…unfortunately that was out of the question and unless a miracle happens she was stuck in the room with her parents, Jung Yunho and his parents. The room was filled with tense awkward silence. Jaejoong saw Mrs. Jung glancing around the room, her eyes shifting between Yunho and her. Jaejoong expected to see hatred and disgust in her eyes but surprisingly, Mrs. Jung’s eyes were filled with curiosity and a hint of interest. Yunho sat between his parents, his body still as a statue and his eyes frowning at Jaejoong. She felt his unwavering gaze and felt her face flush. Jaejoong clasped her hands together and lowered her eyes to avoid looking at Jung Yunho and his parents. 

 

“Mr…un Kim, thank you coming…” Director Jung said tiredly. He turned toward Yunho and asked,

 

“Do you know who she is?” Yunho distracted momentarily by his father, nodded a frown still on his face, almost as if he was trying very hard to connect the dots. He knew something was wrong. 

 

“How did the two of you meet?” Mrs. Jung asked her voice filled with curiosity. Yunho glanced over at her, and Jaejoong lifted her head at the exact moment Yunho glanced at her. Their eyes met and held. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Baekhyun! You know I don’t like going to parties, especially NOT to bonfire at the beach. Besides, Siwon is coming by my house tonight.” Jaejoong lied hoping that would persuade her friend but it was no use, Baekhyun was determined to take Jaejoong out. 

 

“Jaejoong you’re lying. Siwon has basketball practice and I know you wouldn’t want him to go to your house anyway. Don

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter