Chapter 28

What’s wrong with Kim Jaejoong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The click on the other line spoke louder than words. Yunho knew Changmin was not ready to be a mother…and why should she be put in that position? It was really unfair to her. You have to decide Yunho…what is  it that you want? He lay flat on his bed and groaned out loud.  Forcing his eyes shut he tried to sleep but was interrupted by  an incoming call on his cell phone. He glanced at his wrist watch, 3pm, who in their right mind is calling this late? Yunho wondered as he flipped his phone open.

“Hello?”

He heard heavy breathing as if the person was in a lot of pain.

“Help me….” A soft voice gasped. 

“Mrs. Kim?” 

“Help me…don’t tell Jaejoong…” 

“Mrs. Kim? Mrs. Kim? Hello?” no answer. Yunho jumped out of bed his heart pounding.. It sounded like Mrs. Kim was hurt. 

 

The sound of sirens echoed down the hallway as Yunho paced back and forth in the hospital lobby. Mrs. Kim’s bruised face and broken bones was enough for the police to put out a warrant for Mr. Kim’s arrest for attempted murder. Before she was rush to the emergency room, Mrs. Kim told Yunho Jaejoong’s father was looking for her. When he heard those words Yunho felt a fear he’d never felt before. He ran out of the hospital heading toward his car, all the while praying to god to keep Jaejoong and the baby safe. He wanted to make sure with his own eyes Jaejoong was home sleeping safe and sound. 

“Have you fallen in love with her?”

He pres

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter