Chapter 2

What’s wrong with Kim Jaejoong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The wind was howling angrily outside, and rain splashed against the pink painted window. Jaejoong leaned her head against her beloved life size brown bear and allowed the hot tears to flow ceaselessly down her face. She squeezed her teddy bear and pulled it closer for comfort. Pregnant…she was only seventeen years old…in her last year of high school…and pregnant. What was she suppose to do now? How could god be so cruel to her? 

 

Jaejoong wanted to shout and cursed but knew if she did, she would feel even guiltier later. Instead she sobbed quietly against her soft teddy bear all the while praying her mother would not hear her cries. She did not want to burden her mother, she did not want to worry her mother and most of all…she did not want to bring shame to her mother. 

 

Jaejoong sighed, her mother already has so much to worry about, how could she add more stress for her? 

 

She heard hushed voices inside her parents’ room and Jaejoong wondered if her father came home early from work. She felt her heart pounding and anxiously she lifted her body up and pressed her ear against the bed board. She heard her mother humming a song but did not hear her father’s voice. Jaejoong let out a relieved sigh; out of habit she was holding her breath already expecting the worse. 

 

The house has been quiet for a few days now. Jaejoong knew her parents were going through the “honeymoon” stage, where she and her mother cautio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter