Chapter 26

What’s wrong with Kim Jaejoong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yunho could hear Jaejoong’s frustrated groans as she tossed and turned in her bed. He glanced at his wrist watch, it was past midnight. He slide out of bed, grabbed a book and headed toward Jaejoong’s room.

“Jaejoong, can I come in?” He asked before opening the door. 

“What is it?” 

Jaejoong sighed and whined,

“Hope is acting up again! She’s kicking so much I can’t sleep! Yikes, and I have an exam tomorrow!” 

Yunho grinned at the Jaejoong’s disheveled hair and clothes. 

“Our baby is acting up again?” He asked. Yunho pulled the blanket and tucked it below Jaejoong’s chin. 

“I know now Yunho, how hard it must have been for my mom…she led such a hard life from the day I was born till now. I think about my mom a lot, not being able to see her…she is so afraid of my dad showing up around the house she wouldn’t even let me visit her…a parent’s sacrifice…Hope is reminding me of my mom.” Jaejoong pulled the blanket lower and heaved another long sigh.

“I really miss my mom.” 

Yunho took her hand and held it in his trying to comfort her.

“Let’s see her tomorrow. I’ll check the police station first thing in the morning. If your dad is still lock up, I’ll take you to your house but if he’s not, then I’ll bring your mom here.” 

Jaejoong pulled her hand out of Yunho’s hold and tucked it underneath the blanket.

“Thank you Yunho.” 

“Now…I want you to close your eyes and listen to this…baby Hope this is your dad talking to you so you better listen! I’m going to read you and mommy a story so be a good girl now and sleep.” Yunho said firmly and sat down on the bed. Jaejoong felt curved up in a half smile at Yunho’s silliness but played along with him.

“Okay papa Yunho, little Hope is ready for your story.” Jaejoong said and closed her eyes tight. Amazingly, as Yunho started re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter