Chapter 37

What’s wrong with Kim Jaejoong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In a perfect world, the nearly eight months pregnant young girl would actually be a young woman in her twenties, face glowing proudly in front of the priest with her wonderful groom standing next to her. In a perfect world, Jaejoong would be marrying a man she loves…and he of course loves her too. It would be a lie if Jaejoong says she did not feel regret now standing next to a stone face Yunho… who minutes ago was laughing with Changmin by the gate. There were many things that she regretted…, as selfish as it may sound, to Jaejoong the biggest regret was giving up her childish dream of a perfect wedding day. Jaejoong knew it was only a childish dream which will never come true, especially now that she had become disillusioned about love…but there was still a part of her, the young seventeen year old part of her that rebelled against being marry to someone she did not love, rebelled against being married at such a young age. 

A part of her, the innocent naive part of her wanted to live a simple life...simple happiness with a home filled with children's happy laughs, and a strong arms filled with love holding her...yet that way of living seems so unattainable now. 

Jaejoong glanced to her right and saw Siwon leaning against the entrance door way. He was dressed in a suit with the shirt halfway tucked in as if he was in a rush. Jaejoong realized he was probably debating about whether or not to attend her wedding, and decided in the end to attend despite the pain and betrayal he felt towards her. The word ‘sorry’ was not enough to make up for what she did… she had promised him ten years, but in the end…she couldn’t even give him a few months. The pain in Siwon's eyes was clearly etched all over his face, he looked straight in her eyes and the pain pierced into her heart. 

“I’m sorry. I’m sorry, please forgive me.”

She begg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter