Chapter 30

What’s wrong with Kim Jaejoong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"MOM!" Jaejoong shouted and bolted up from her bed. She was covered in sweat, her hair felt damp and...there was blood on her blanket. She reached for the Kleenex box on her nightstand and realized her finger nails had smudges of blood on it. What happened? She wondered and looked at her hands. She didn't have any scratches so the blood was from someone else. How did she get blood on her nails? Jaejoong wondered as she headed to the restroom to wash her hands. Yunho forgot to turn off his bedroom light. Jaejoong wondered if he was still awake as she walked silently passed his room. She went inside the restroom and quickly washed her hands. Could the bloods on her nails be Yunho's blood?

Yunho was sprawled on his bed without any blanket. Jaejoong rubbed her stomach and whispered to Hope, 

"Darling, look how tired your daddy is. He forgot his blanket." 

He was lying on top of his blanket, Jaejoong knew she did not have the strength to pulled the blanket from under him. She searched his room for something else to cover him. This is the first time I'm in his room. She thought as she searched his room for a blanket. The room was filled with pictures of his girlfriend and him, there was pictures on top of the nightstand, the closet and the huge bedroom mirror. 

Every picture seemed to have special meanings, there were the kindergarten pictures, Changmin with her ponytail and Yunho pulling it. The middle school pictures of Yunho secretly admiring Changmin while she grinned widely as if the whole world belonged to her, then there were the high school pictures of Yunho and Changmin hugging, kissing, every action seemed to indicate their love and affection for one another. It was obvious Yunho truly love his girlfriend.

Staring at the pictures, Jaejoong felt her heart skipped a few beats and something else...an aching kind of pain, but she didn't know what it was. It felt as if her heart was breaking? She wondered why she was suddenly feeling so sad and lonely... it must be because of guilt. She felt guilty for hurting two people who are so perfect for one another. Sighing, Jaejoong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter