Chapter 36

What’s wrong with Kim Jaejoong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Within weeks, the wedding plan was implemented and here she was...wearing a wedding dress.

“I accept your marriage of convenience.” Yunho had said. 

Of course why wouldn’t he accept it? We will be married in name only, you do what you want and I do what I want. That is the agreement right? That is the meaning of a marriage of convenience. Jaejoong frowned, it was her definition but she didn’t know what Yunho's definition was. 

After Yunho announced they were going to be marrying, Yunho's parents had moved her out of the apartment and into their home. Director Jung walked around the house with a happy smug on his face and Mrs. Jung's eyes sparkled proudly whenever she looks at her son and Jaejoong. It was like they know a secret that she didn’t know. 

After she moved out of the apartment she kept her distance from Yunho. Sometimes she wondered what he meant when he said he was going to make her love him… if that was the case, then what about Changmin? It doesn’t matter. Yunho betrayed her; he pretended to be someone he’s not. I’m doing this for Hope. Jaejoong whispered to herself at the same time nervously fixing her dress. 

She vowed never to love, she saw what love had done to her mother and she vowed to never let the pain her mother went through to happen to her. 

Jaejoong sighed again. I’m making the right decision. I’m doing the right thing! She assured herself over and over again.

“Jaejoong! Open the damn door or

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter