Chapter 16

What’s wrong with Kim Jaejoong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The room was freezing cold, but she didn’t care. She left the sliding door wide open not even bothering to close it. The wind was blowing the curtain back and forth making loud rustling sound from the papers that she threw scatter all over the carpet just a few minutes ago. Jaejoong sat on her bed and stared blankly at the ceiling, her face void of any emotions. She didn’t know how she was suppose to react…was she suppose to be angry? Sad? Jaejoong wanted to feel angry and betray…but all she felt was emptiness…nothingness. She refused to show any emotions, she was sick and tired of being used and hurt because of her ‘feelings’, ‘emotions’,…all she wanted was to be left alone. 

 

She blinked a couple of times, forcing back the tears.


“Never, I will never cry again.” She promised silently to herself. Hold it in, Jaejoong …don’t show your emotions. No one can hurt you if you just keep it all inside. She touched her stomach briefly, her heart filled with pain for her unborn child. 

 

The wind blew one of the papers from the floor and it clung to Jaejoong’s ankle. She got up from the bed and picked the paper up. It was one of the letters from her principal. She was told to look for ‘a different school’ and they ‘regret not being able to accommodate her.’ 

 

Jaejoong balled the paper up and threw it in the trash can. She picked up another paper and threw it in the trash can. The letters reminded her of what happened in school earlier. Jaejoong cringed and sat on the floor, shoulder slump as if she aged ten years. The memory of what happened earlier was too fresh in her mind, she tried to forget but couldn’t. The students’ voices were flashing through her head again and Jaejoong crawled up in bed and covered her body in blankets hoping to forget. 

 

Flashback Earlier in School~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Did you guys hear about Jaejoong?”

 

“What?”

 

“I heard she’s pregnant!”

 

“No! You got to be kidding! Where did you hear it from?”

 

“The nurse and the teachers!”

 

“What!?”

 

“Who’s the guy?”

 

The buzzing continued as Jaejoong walked from one class period to the next. The students were whispering as she walked pass, their eyes glued to her as if they had never seen her before. Irene glared at the whispering students but it did not deter them from giving her friend dirty looks. 

 

Jaejoong lowered her head and avoided looking at the gossiping students. A few of the students purposely bumped hard into her not even bothering to apologize. Baekhyun with her sense of justice became so infuriated for her friend that she actually got into a few fist fights with some of the students. 

 

Baekhyun held her head high and walked to each of the class

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter