Chapter 22

What’s wrong with Kim Jaejoong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘HOW TO MAKE A MAN FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU IN MINTUES!’ was the title of the book. Baekhyun didn’t really like any of the chapters, but thought maybe the author with her long history of relationships knows more about the mystery of love. The book was very hellish to read…especially for someone who never really liked to read. Baekhyun turned to the chapter she book marked title ‘Seduction will guarantee you his undying love!’

Step 1: Sprinkle the room with rose petals

Step 2: Lit the room with candles

Step 3: Wear something y

“Okay, so my room is sprinkle with enough petals to cause me allergy…let’s see step two, lit the room with candles…” Baekhyun murmured to herself wondering where she put all her birthday candles. 

“Mom?! Where are the leftover birthday candles?” Baekhyun opened her door and yelled downstairs.

“It’s in the kitchen with all the other birthday stuff!” her mother yelled back. She rushed into the kitchen and opened the cabinet, the birthday candles were hidden behind all the paper plates and birthday napkins. With a happy jump, Baekhyun grabbed a few of the candles and ran up to her room. 

After pushing her term papers and weekend homework to the side, Baekhyun carefully lit the short thin candles and placed a few on top of her computer desk and around the room. 

“Okay, rose petals…check, candles…check…now wear something y…”

She looked in the mirror and saw what she was wearing. Sweat pants and over size t-shirt…definitely not y at all! She rummaged through her closet and still could not find anything she thought was y. Opening her door again she hollered, 

“Mom!” 

“Hmm?”

“Do you have any y clothes?” There was a brief silence and then she saw her mother heading her way, there was something in her hands.

“y clothes for what?” Her mother asked one eye browse rose. 

“Don’t worry mom, I’m not having .” Baekhyun responded and took the bag from her mom.

“Aren’t you going to be late for work?” She asked hinting that she wanted to be home alone. Mrs Byun ruffled her daughter’s hair and whispered,

“I trust you.” 

“Aww mom, I trust you too.” Baekhyun whispered back with a grin. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chanyeol arrived at Baekhyun's house with a dozen roses in his hands. Smoothing his collar shirt and running a hand through his trendy hair style, Chanyeol grinned. He knew he look good. He rang the door bell once expecting Baekhyun to open the door like she normally does but she didn’t. He rang the door bell twice and still she did not open the door. Lifting his wrist up he check his watch again, he was on time. Chanyeol took out his cell phone to call Baekhyun just as the phone rang; she opened the door and smiled invitingly at him. 

“Chanyeol, come in” She said excitedly grabbing his arm and pulling him after her. 

“Um…this is for you.” He said ing t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter