Chapter 21

What’s wrong with Kim Jaejoong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The bus was late again. Jaejoong leaned back against the bench and groaned out loud. She was so tired. Mrs. Chu was one strict teacher. Math problems she worked on earlier in school flashes through her mind, and her frown deepened as she tried to find a solution in her head. Jaejoong was so preoccupied with the math problems she did not noticed the young man standing next to her until she heard him call her name.

“Jaejoong…” he said softly. She turned to her right and was startled to see Siwon.

“Siwon…what are you doing here?” She asked suddenly conscious of her swelling stomach. He shrugged, his face looked haggard as if he hasn’t slept in a few days. He looked so lonely…so sad.

“Baekhyun didn’t give me your phone number, or your address…she said you told her you didn’t want me to know where you live or have anything to do with me…so I guess meeting you here is fate.” He pushed his hair out of his eyes and walked closer to Jaejoong.

“I was hurt at first because I thought we were friends, but then I realized maybe you thought you were protecting me…I don’t know.” Siwon shrugged and gazed intently at Jaejoong afraid she was just a figment of his imagination. He was afraid if he blinks she’ll disappear from his sight.

“I’m sorry Siwon, I didn’t mean to hurt you…but look at me, I didn’t want you to see me like this.” Jaejoong turned away from Siwon, she was so happy to see him but sad at the same time.

“Do I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter