Chapter 19

What’s wrong with Kim Jaejoong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Baekhyun still could not believe Chanyeol invited her to an all exclusive night club. She was underage, and he was underage! There was no way the bouncer would let them in. Surprisingly when she arrived with Chanyeol, the huge muscular bouncer grinned at Chanyeol and winked at her as he opened the door for them! Chanyeol held her hand as he led her to a group of people around their age. 

 

“Hey over here!” A young man shouted as he stood up and waved to Chanyeol. Baekhyun felt shy and tongue tied as she felt all eyes on her. There was a group of girls sitting in the group they were heading toward. Baekhyun could feel the girls’ immediate dislike as they eyed her from head to shoes. The boys were eyeing her too, but theirs was with curiosity…while the girls’ was with animosity.

 

Sitting at the table was even worse. Baekhyun was squeezed in between Chanyeol and a girl with black shoulder length hair. She glared at Baekhyun openly not even bothering to disguise her dislike. Baekhyun glanced over at Chanyeol wondering if he noticed how miserable she was; he was laughing and joking with his friends, totally oblivious to her presence. Baekhyun sighed and excused herself heading toward the restroom. 

 

This was the first time she met Chanyeol’s friends aside from Yunho, the guy that got her best friend pregnant. Baekhyun walked inside the restroom stall and shut the door. Jerks! Snobs! Baekhyun wanted to pull the hair of the girl that was glaring at her all night. Chanyeol’s friends were a bunch of s! Baekhyun quietly screamed as she covered . She needed to let some steams out before going back. 

 

She was in love with Chanyeol, she truly loves spending time with him…as long as she could be by his side…she was happy. That was why even if his friends are jerks…she would t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter