Chapter 32

What’s wrong with Kim Jaejoong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaejoong stood dumbfounded as Mrs. Jung pulled the white dress over her head. It was just this morning when they were discussing decoration for a baby shower and in less than five hours Mrs. Jung had the house decorated and the people on the guest lists called, emailed or through text message.

"Smile Jaejoong." Mrs. Jung ordered her eyes filled with mirth.

"But...how...why...." Jaejoong stuttered and felt her face flushed in embarrassment. Mrs. Jung laughed and answered,

"I wanted to surprise you that's why. You don't like it?" She asked pouting.

"I...I like it. It's just I thought Yunho and I already told you we didn't want...."

"Jaejoong, relax. I want to do it." Mrs. Jung turned Jaejoong around to face the mirror.

"You look beautiful."

'I look like an elephant in a white dress."

"You look like a proud mom."

"Mrs. Jung you win. I concede." Jaejoong felt curved in a smile. Mrs. Jung pulled her in for a hug and hurriedly pushed her out the door.

"Come one, everybody's waiting for your entrance!"


Yunho was waiting for her by the door. Jaejoong couldn't look him in the eyes. She was afraid to. What if Changmin was telling the truth? What if Yunho changed his mind, then what's going to happen to her? Yunho grinned when he saw her. Jaejoong lowered her gaze and almost tripped. Yunho leaned forward and steadied her, his hands holding firmly onto her elbows.

"Are you ignoring me?" he teased. Jaejoong shook her head but pushed him away from her.

"What's wrong?" He demanded. Jaejoong felt her eyes brimmed with tears. She turned away from him afraid he'll see the tears.

"Jaejoong?" He asked worried at her change of behavior.

"If you don't want a baby shower I can tell mom. Stay here I'll talk to her." 

Yunho patted her shoulder. Yunho paused when he felt someone grabbed his sleeve.

"Don't." Jaejoong murmured.

"...Don't lie to me." Jaejoong let go of Yunho's sleeve and took a step back distancing from him.

"Is it true you want to raise Hope? You changed your mind?" 

Jaejoong asked her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter