Chapter 45

What’s wrong with Kim Jaejoong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So here she was standing in the exact same spot she had two years ago. Yunho was waiting for her, dressed in the same clothes he had on that night. There was a table placed in the center of an open tent with a few bottles of strawberry champagne...the same champagne they had that night, there was also food and dessert. There was also a chef standing a few feet away from the table. Yunho was holding two roses in his hand, grinning at his wife as she approached him slowly eyes wide in disbelief.  

"Please accept these roses." Yunho handed the roses to his wife and pulled out a chair for her.

"Why two roses?" She wondered out loud. 


"One for the first year, two for the second year."  Yunho answered simply and ordered,


"Please sit."  


Jaejoong sat down. Yunho then opened a bottle of the strawberry champagne and poured a glass for his wife. He then sat down and lifted the glass up. 

"To our first date."  

Jaejoong nodded speechless as the tent lights up, and low background music was . She raised her glass and murmured,  

"To our first date."  

Yunho signaled the chef and he immediately set the table and within minutes Jaejoong had a plate of delicious food in front of her. 

"Are you in love with me already? It's only our first date!...hmmm.... Want to elope?" Yunho teased, leaned over and closed his wife's open mouth.  

"Tell me everything about you, I am fascinated w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter