Chapter V

720 Hours with You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next Day...

Jisoo P.o.V

I woke up with the sun rays on my face. I started to open my phone because maybe my friends started to text at me about Lisa. When I open my phone, there was a one text message to Jennie. I didn't read her text messages because I'm really mad at her from what they have done. I got up to my bed and I started to turn on the clone data that I'll play today. Then I started to program the game and now I put the phone on my vr box and I started to wear my vr box and I started to play the game.

1 hour later..

My eyes were really so wet and I started to get off my vr box. My cousin is really a lucky to Lisa but too bad Lisa won't remember her. I started to made up my mind that I'm the one who would to do the request that Lisa wanted. I know that my cousin won't do the request because she's so ed up to her relationship between to Lisa. I started to put the vr box on my table and I wiped my tears because I wanted to cry.

Lisa really needs help despite that she wanted to tell to my cousin that she need to do what Lisa wants because anytime or soon she'll be get kidnapped. We should really move out soonest to the U.S.

Now I heard a loud knock at my door and I wondered who is it? I just said "Come in". Then it was Jennie, who entered my room. I just gritted my jaws and started to deep my breathe. I'm mad at her. She almost put her future wife into dead zone.

"Jisoo? Is Lisa available in her room? Could I talk to her?" Jennie said and that makes me mad because she didn't know what happened to her 'almost' future wife.

"You're so dumb, Jennie! You are so ing dumb!" I said and that makes her startled. "What do you mean that I'm dumb? Is questioning Lisa, that she's in her room is dumb? Did you smoke crack Jisoo?" Jennie said.

"Do I look like I'm smoking crack?" I said that makes me serious and mad at her. "You're so serious, what happened?" she asked and that makes me want to slapped her. "Jennie, jennie, J-E-N-N-I-E! Kim. That is your problem as always. You're not sensitive nor you don't have a girlfriend instinct"

Jennie looked at me and she furrowed her brows. I just raised my brows and started to glared at her. "Just straight to the point, Jisoo" she said and that makes me slam my hand to my table.

"JENNIE ING KIM! You're so ing ! You almost killed your girlfriend by making a stupid mistakes to my ex-girlfriend. GO TO THE HELL THE BOTH OF YOU!" I said as I couldn't resist my temper. Jennie covered and she started to go at my direction and she held my blouse. "Tell me where she is? I need to explain about-". I pulled her away and I started to slapped at her. "Jennie you're so dumb. Didn't you know that she's almost diagnose as a Severe Traumatic Brain Injury but she's having now Amnesia. So please, I wanted to tell you that leave her alone!".

Jennie touch her right cheeks and she said to me "Noo..no please give me a chance to explain. I don't want to loose her". I started to slam my hands again to my table and said. "Another word from your mouth Jennie, I'll disown you as my cousin. You can't change the past now. It happened now and also congratulations that you waste your opportunity to your future wife that she wanted too, You're just too impatient and insensitive person to your girlfriend's action. UGH!" I said as I messing up my hair. "Ji-jisoo please make Lisa to remember me..please...I could do anything to taking care her. Just please give me a chance" I didn't finish her word but I started to shout at her. "THERE IS NO CHANCE JENNIE THAT LISA WILL REMEMBER YOU! WE DON'T KNOW IF SHE REMEMBER EVERYBODY!".

"Then, I'm the one who'll take care of her, where is she right now?" she said and that makes my temper to get blood boiling again. "Jennie, you just ed up everything about her plans and being a perfect girlfriend to her feelings and now you just wanted to fix your biggest mistake by taking care for her and wanted to remember her? Please, Jennie. Just stop it. Stop this madness and you only just give burden to Lisa. She's tired of everything but you don't even give a damn at her for the past 7 months. You're too cold about her. So, please just go with Rosé an-" she started to slap my face really hard. I didn't stop but I started to continue my statement. "And two of you will be the one each other. You two already ed up with your girlfriends. Just don't come near to us ever again. We're really hurt from what you two, showed us!" I said.

"Please give me another chance, Jis-" I slapped her again for the second time. "Please stop Jennie, Stop acting like you'd do nothing wrong to me and to your girlfriend. Give me a favor, don't come to us again or else I'm suing. You two involved the reason why Lisa almost died" I said as I warned her.

"How dare you, Jisoo! You're not my cousin anymore. Then, fine. I should find myself if where Lisa at!" Jennie said as she get her bag and started to get out of my room. "I won't call you a cousin anymore" Jennie said as she slammed the door.

That's how we deserved, we won't gonna call each other cousin's anymore. I started to call Irene immediately and she started to answer my phone call.

Irene: Hello Jisoo?

Jisoo: Hi Irene, if Jennie would call you about Lisa. Don't ever give her a information. We'd just met up a few seconds ago.

Irene: What do you mean?

Jisoo: Oh dear, she will give a damn burden to Lisa. So please, give me a favor Irene that don't give her any information if where she is from. I'll give you a money in the future.

Irene: Why? What happened to the both of you?

Jisoo: I'll tell you everything when I'm at the hospital. There some things that she might deserve not to come to her girlfriend and she deserve to be separate with her girlfriend.

Irene: Okay, fine, I will. I'll take notes about that. When you'll come here at the hospital?

Jisoo: 12noon, I'll bring you guys some lunch.

Irene: Okay, see you.

**CALL ENDED**

//

12nn, Asan Medical Center

Jisoo parked her car and she walks, going to the entrance of the hospital. She enter to the elevator she pressed the 4th floor and now she get the ring box and started to put back in her pocket. She waited seconds going up to her destination floor. After she arrived on the 4th floor, she gets the take-out food and started to walk going to the room. Her thoughts is that Lisa would believe on her that she is her current 'girlfriend'. Minutes later, she arrived at Lisa's room and she knocked on the door. She heard some footsteps and someone opens the door and it was Irene. Then Lisa peeks in if who was her visitor. Then the brunette girl suddenly blushes because

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter