Chapter IX

720 Hours with You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie

Now I started to set up the device and I don't know if it's right. I turn on the remote control and the red light turns to blue light. I assume that it connects to Lisa's cellphone.

Now everything is set up. I clicked the app and I put the cellphone back in the slider of the vr box. Then I just deep breathe and I put the vr box in my eyes.

Then everything is colorful and I saw the loading screen, it's almost full to load the whole game.

Minutes later, it was full and the game started to turn on.

Jennie..

Jennie Kim..

I heard Lisa's voice that makes me shivered to my bones.

This game is really for you and me..

I might not to spend time for you, for almost 6 months due to our busy schedule.

But this game..I really work hard for it, just to released on your birthday.

Well it's now July, Lis. I'm sorry..

Now you'll play this game. And this game would dedicate to all of my secrets and how my story keeps going on.

Happy Birthday baby!

Let the game begins!

Then everything went to dark. , I'm scared. It feels real.

Narrator: Lalisa Manoban borned in Bangkok, Thailand at the palace which the King and Queen Thailand lives...

"What?" Jennie thoughts with a full of confusion.

Narrator: Lalisa Manoban which is not really her real name when she got born. It was Pranpiya Manoban. Which means she was born to be a unique and full of charms on her born.

The baby virtual Pranpiya appeared on my screen. Then the parents of Lisa's put some crown in her head.

Narrator: The King and Queen which they showered their only daughter of love and care since Pranpiya was young. But then, it suddenly changed...

Everything was dark again and the young Lisa appeared and the 360° view started.

Narrator: Young Pranpiya was full of care and love to the whole palace. But the King and Queen didn't announce to the whole Thailand that they have a royal daughter. The King and Queen didn't announce Pranpiya Manoban when she's almost 6 years old. But then....

I saw Lisa was trap somewhere in the fire...it was a perfect illustrate.. 

Narrator: The palace was ambush by their enemies which is the Bhuwakul clan. They wanted to take down the Manoban's family. The palace was under fire. Then there is little Pranpiya was trap on her room. Someone tried to kidnap the little princess Pranpiya but somehow her father was the one who fight for her daughter's life. The maid of little Princess Pranpiya was the one saved her and Princess Pranpiya cried over when the maid carried her. Then the kidnapper tried to fight over with Pranpiya's father but then the maid and little princess Pranpiya was now away. Little Pranpiya look last time to her father and she saw that her father was now killed right in her innocent eyes 

Oh, my go-...Damn that's so deep. So it means Lisa is a princess right in her country? How come I didn't know? Now the screen started to change. And it was now the illustrate that the maid and the little princes runaway. 

Narrator: Now the little princess Pranpiya and the maid started to runaway...away from the palace. Out from the trouble....

They've really runaway and...wait hold up-

Narrator: The Manoban's owns a yacht. So that's how they escaped. 

"Where are we going?" Pranpiya asked. 

"Far away, from this kingdom. Our goal is that, we won't caught from the Bhuwakul clan.They always make a mess" The maid said. 

"What they want from me or to my family?" Pranpiya asked as the yacht started to turn on the engine. 

"That clan knows you that you've been born. They're plan is to take over the kingdom and their son...Their only son will be the one who marries you in the age of 18" The maid explained. 

"Ma'am, where shall we heading to?" The captain asked.

"The king command us to travel to South Korea. The Kim's are willing to help for us" The maid said. 

"Do you know where's their address? But we're going to South Korea ASAP." 

"I'll contact them..maybe now. I should contact"

"Okay!" The captain said as he held the rudder. 

Wow, this is so intense. I try to look around and we are now far away to the land of Thailand. I saw little Pranpiya is now already depressed and the maid started to call the Kim's. I wonder who will be the Kim's will be? I try to walk forward and sit down to Little Pranpiya and I want to comfort her. 

"Good day Sir Kim Joon-wo-" 

I just choked my own saliva because of this. It was Ahjussi Joon-wo? From all the time!??? Who saved Lisa's and her maid? 

"This is the Manoban's maid. We need your help" The maid said. 

I started to stood up and heading to the maid position and I wanted to hear the whole conversation. 

"Ahh! Yes. What is it?" 

"Our palace was now raid to our enemies. Me, the captain of this ship and Princess Pranpiya are now in our yacht and we're heading straight to the South Korea" 

"Really? That's really a long travel. Do you have a lot of gasoline to your yacht?" 

"We have a lots of tank of gasoline. We have actually prepared this" 

"Good. I advice that you should meet us on the Incheon Port" 

"Okay...I think we will arrive their 45 days to be exact. I just remember something" 

"Probably. I'll count the days" 

"Okay....thank you so much sir!" The end call. 

Now the scene change and I saw in the sky. It's now 46 days to be exact that they're almost arrived in the Incheon Port. I feel sea-sickness even though it's only a game. 

"Hey you!" The maid said to me as she saw me? 

"Me?" I said. 

"Yes! You! Could you cook us a tuna soup. Princess Pranpiya is now sick. I can't cook because no one will take care of her" she said and that makes me shocked. 

"Okay?" I said.

I look and walked to the room and I saw a kitchen. I started to raised my hand and woah it's so cool. I have a virtual hand. I saw a mirror and I tried to look at myself. Then I saw my virtual self. It was really me! Damn, Lisa really effort my character. I tried to check the refrigerator and I saw a tuna. I picked up and started to put in the chopping board. I really wash my virtual hands before I cut the tuna and I check the knife. Then there's a butcher knife. Hmm..she's know what I'm comfortable about huh? I used my right hand remote and started to used the knife to cut the tuna. I used my left hand remote to hold the tuna to make it flat. I get it and the motion is really trickly

I did it. I chopped the tuna and I started to cooked up and make it soup. After I master up the controls. It was now going smoothly. It feels real to be honest. 

After I finished the cook the soup. I get the soup and bring to little Pranpiya. 

I bring the soup and I handle over to the maid. 

"Thank you" The maid said as she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter