Chapter XI

720 Hours with You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Note:

Before I begin my long last chapter in this book. I'm sorry to my readers who is waiting for my update. I know that it will be almost a month that I haven't update here. I'm so very sorry. There's something wrong about me lately, but I'm now in my healing process. Hope y'all could understand. I'm not sure, if I could bring back that weekly update. But I'll try it though. Thankies, please enjoy this chapter!

<< 17th of January, Asan Medical Center <<

Lisa

I woke up that my body is really stiff. I really can't move well. My eyes is still heavy. But I don't remember anything. Someone stared at me and she said "Lisa, stay still and don't speak. Please wait for the doctor to be arrived". 

So who is Lisa? Is she my sister? bestfriend? cousin? 

I just stare at her and she's too beautiful in my eyes. I wonder if she has a boyfriend? 

Someone open the door and it was a doctor and a nurse. 

"Miss Kim, please wait at the outside of the room" The nurse said. 

Then the girl obey from what the nurse said.

The doctor click her ballpen and she started to record the time.

Now she started to asked me.

"Can you speak right now?" 

I just nodded.

"How do you feel right now?"

I just touch my head and I feel those bandage.

"I feel okay, doc. But I feel that my head is filled of hollow blocks" I said with a low-pitch tone. I couldn't speak that well.

"Right...it's a normal thing. So do you know your name?" 

I just shook my head.

"Ok, your name is Lalisa" 

"Lilasa?" I asked.

"No, It's La-li-sa" 

"Lalisa?" 

The doctor nodded. "Do you remember anything?"

"I just remember nothing?" I said but my mind started to flash something.

"O-" The doctor said.

"But I remember something. It's Jisoo? I don't know if it's a name or something" 

The doctor writes down her notes. And, she look up to the nurse.

"Miss Lalisa, the girl that you glance before she gets out of the room was Jisoo" The nurse said.

I just raised up my brows. "Oh?". "Is she my cousin or sister?" 

"You are the one who will find out". The doctor clicks her ballpen. She check her watch and glance to Lisa. 

"You should take a rest and don't stress yourself" The doctor said.

"What happened to me, doc?" I asked.

"You were in a high speed car accident and your head was hitted on the body of the truck, because you didn't wear a seat belt. But I'm really surprised that you're still alive, because in that kind of accident; it has a low-chance of surviving. But you're really a fighter!" The doctor explained.

"So that's how I have a bandage in my head?" I asked.

"Yes"

The room is full of silence.

"You should really need a lot of rest, Miss Lalisa. Your head is too important to recover on your accident" The doctor said.

"Uhm, okay..." I said.

"I should talk to Miss Jisoo about this, and you two could get to know each other. The nurse will check you for a meantime. Please don't stress your brain because it'll keep your brain to be damage" The doctor said.

"Sure doctor, I will" I said.

The doctor clicks her ballpen and she's going outside of the room. The nurse started to check on me and she record my blood pressure.

Then the nurse bowed at me and she gets out to the room. 

I just release a deep sigh. 

After a few minutes, the door opens and it was that beautiful girl again.

She spoke up first.

"Hi Lisa, Are you okay right now?" Jisoo asked. 

"Not really, sorry but I can't talk that much right now. My brain still hurts but who are you?" 

"I'm Kim Jisoo" 

"So you're Jisoo?" Lisa said as she tap her head. 

"Yes..." 

"Who are you in my life anyways? Are you my sister? or cousin?" 

"I can't really tell what we are..But I could temporarily tell you that we're friends" 

"Oh!? A close friend? That's a nice of you" Lisa said as she smiled. 

Jisoo smiled like an angel. I hope I could talk too well and ask question about her.

"You seemed too problem, Jisoo. Is there something wrong?" I asked.

"I just can't believe that you're still alive Lisa. The doctor told me before you woke up that there's a low chance possibility that you'll survive. But thank God, your a fighter" Jisoo said.

I form an "O" shape to my mouth.

"Is my parents around?" I asked.

"You live on your own Lisa" Jisoo said with a weak tone.

"What do you mean?" 

"You're a strong-independent woman, Lisa" 

"Okay? But seriously, where is my parents?"

"They died long time ago, Lisa" Jisoo said with low tone.

"Oh..." I said.

The room is full of silence but I could feel right now is how the hell my heart is beating so madly. My heart is beating madly by staring to my 'close friend'. 

Jeez, don't tell me that I'm not a straight?

For almost an minute. I just really stare Jisoo's aura. I could literally feel that s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter