Chapter XXXIV

720 Hours with You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Please read the last chapter of this story to avoid confusion. I'm so very sorry that I didn't update for a long time. I will try my best to finish this book next year. But for now, this will be my last update of this 2019. Wishing you all a Happiest New Year!

---

Lisa

"Separate Lisa and Jennie" A manly voice said.

"Where do we hide, Jennie?"

I can't clearly hear of what they are saying. I just open my eyes and all I see is black background.

I can't move my body because I feel fragile. Damn, what happened?

All I remember is me and Jennie are having fun in the park but suddenly she covers me a handkerchief? and I'm trap.

I feel someone is carrying me and I don't know if I should move or act like I'm still sleeping.

Gosh, I'm scared.

I don't know what to do because I'm anxious.

I shouldn't trust Jennie nor everybody.

It so chilly in here. I can feel the cold athmosphere.

"Put her in the chair and tie her up" A manly voice said.

Ugh, I'm trap. I'm really trap!

He puts me on the chair and he tied both of my hands, thighs and legs.

Great! I'm scared but at the same time, I'm mad.

"Wake her up!" he said.

He removes my head cover and I see a bright light. My vision starts to work normally and I can see a unfamiliar men.

"Look, who we have here!" A man starts to rubbing his hand.

He signal the other man to get out.

"Who are you? And what do you want?" I shouted.

He smiles and said "If you don't know me my Lisa dear. I'm Jongin-"

I cut his word and I said "Oh so you're the fiancé of Jennie? Who is trash, like you!"

He starts to form a straight hand to slap me but instead he taps my head.

"You know Lisa, my dear. I'm not here to hurt you because I know that you're the best way to communicate, Jisoo"

"What do you want from her?"

"She's my ex-fiance"

"Huh? I thought you and Jennie are-" he cuts my word and said "She's only a guinea pig"

"Why you always hurt her? What did she do to deserve this kind of treatment?"

"It's none of your business!" he said.

"COWARD! TELL ME!" I shouted.

"BECAUSE IT WAS NOT ME! BUT IT WAS HER WHO HURT HERSELF!" Jongin said.

I raised my brows and said "What do you mean by that?"

"All her bruises was made by her because she hurt herself everyday. I tried to stop her and I always reminded her that we could help each other to find Jisoo" Jongin said as he sits down to the chair and released a deep sigh.

"So it was not you? and how on earth that Joy and Yeri told me that it was you...the one who hurt her?" I asked.

"It was part of the plan that they will used my name to convince you to come here in Korea"

"How about the fiancé? Is she engaged?"

"None of this are true, Lisa!"

"Wh- what? what do you mean?"

Jongin gets a cutter and starts to slide the cutter.

"What are you doing?" Lisa asks.

He starts to cut all the rope in my body.

---

Third Person P.o.V

Lisa starts to move her body and Jongin starts to hand signal her to come the closet.

The tall girl is confuse and she just follows him because she wants to know t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter