Chapter XX

720 Hours with You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third Person P.o.V

"Miss Lisa?"

The tall girl looks back and she raised her brows.

"I think this thing belongs to you" she said as she gives back her beulping keyring.

"Oh? Thank you so much! I didn't notice that I've lost it" she said.

"No problem. I should go now" she said.

"Take care and thank you again" the tall girl said.

The girl nodded and she walks away.

Lisa's phone received a message notification.

Lisa stood up and bring her 2 luggage going outside. The security guard open the door for her and the tall girl thanked him.

When she look at the view. She saw a girl who brings a bouquet of flowers and she stunned for a second.

"Jisoo, what the hell are you doing here?" the tall girl said as she furrowed her brows.

"Hey, chill! Chill! Take a deep breathe, Lisa" the attractive girl said.

"Why should I take a deep breathe, if you're following me" she said.

"Rosie is right, she's confused right now" she murmured.

"What did you say, Jisoo?" Lisa said as she feels disappointed.

"Lisa, I know you'll be confuse but I'm Nido"

"What? Stop fooling me around Jisoo, this isn't funny"

"Seriously, Lisa. I'm Nido. I'm not Jisoo. I'm not your wife"

"I need some proof if you're Nido or Jisoo"

"Here, I'll show our conversation and my twitter account" she said as she get her phone.

She shows her twitter first and Lisa feels confuse.

Then she shows their conversation.

"What the ? You're Nido?" Lisa said as she touches her forehead.

"Yeah, so are we good now?" she said as she smiles.

//

Lisa

She looks so attractive compare to Jisoo.  I don't know why but she's so sweet and she knows me well rather than Jisoo. But why the hell, I'm comparing her to my wife?

We're now at her car and I was in the shotgun seat. I buckled up my seatbelt and I put the bouquet of flowers in my lap.

Nido then open the driver's door and she hops in. Now, everything is good. She insert the keys and the engine starts. She buckled up her seatbelt and she moves the gearing shift and hold the steering wheel.

I don't know what to say about her but she looks similar to my wife. But their differences is their personality.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"We're going to my house. That's were you live in for a while" she said as she smiles.

"Do you have a husband or wife?" I said as I didn't stop myself.

"Wife" she said.

"Is it too much? Like, I came here to know my memories but I'm staying in your house" I said.

"Oh Lisa, if you didn't know that, we're bestfriend since then when you arrived in Seoul" she said.

"Really? We know each other already?"

"Well, you're the one who had a amnesia. So sad, that you can't remember me" she said.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't remember my past" I said with a tiny voice.

"No, it's not your fault. There's someone fault though" she said.

"Then who is it?" I asked.

"You're the one who could find out. I don't want to pressure your mind" she said.

"Oh okay. You know what, your voice sounds like Jisoo but you have a husky voice while hers has a deep voice" I said and I saw her facial expression suddenly change.

"You know what, we have similarities though" she said as she awkwardly smile.

"May I ask something?" I said as I change the topic.

"What is it?" she looks towards on me.

"Is your name really Nido?" I asked.

She laughs suddenly. Her laugh is so addicting. "It's just my public

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter