Chapter XXIX

720 Hours with You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day 05 in Seoul

Lisa

I just woke up when I heard a loud bang to our room. I saw Jiyeon has a serious look. 

"Lisa, are you awake?" Jiyeon asked. 

"Yeah, why you so serious? What's the problem?"  I asked. 

"My twin sister just texted me if I'm with you? Correct me if I'm wrong but did you text your wife everyday?" she asked.

"Oh !" I panick and I get off in the bed "I didn't text her for the past few days". 

"You dimwit! Your wife will looks suspicious to your doings" she said. 

! I forgot to text her. I was busy thinking Jennie. I'm not saying that I'm forgiving her but the way she suffers today is getting worsen. So I need to help her. I'm so curious if where is she? what she looks like today? when I will see her? and why does she suffer like this? Too many questions in my mind and now I'm forgetting my wife. 

I texted my wife today. 

"Lisa, if you're done texting to your wife. Come and join us eat our lunch" she said. 

"Yeah sure, Yeoni" I said.

I just lied again. I don't know if when should I stop lying to my wife. I just shook my head and I stood up and get out to the room. 

I open the door and I saw them talking seriously. I close the door and they look at me. 

"Lisa, we need to talk!" Jiyeon said. 

I'm heading to the dining table and I sit down. 

"We're almost dead meat, Lisa. If Chaeng didn't advice us to turn off our gps. My brat twin sister will kill me" Jiyeon said. 

"I'm sorry, I haven't texted her because I was busy thinking Jennie" I said. 

Then everyone makes an "O" shape to their mouths. 

Yeri did a bunny teeth and wiggles her brows. 

"Y'all thinking the wrong way!" I said as I'm irritated. 

"It's obvious, Lisa! It's really obvious" Joy said as she eats her lunch. 

I just start to get the food with a grumpy face. 

"Oh Lisa! My beautiful bestfriend! You still have feelings to Jennie?" Jiyeon said. 

"Yeah, I've feelings but-" Their mouths were now agape. 

"JENLISA WARRIORS! MAKE SOME NOISE!!" Jiyeon shouted. 

Then this Joy and Yeri starts to stood up and they happily jumps and Yeri starts to shout "AYAYAYAY!!" 

I just face palmed and I just continue to munch my food. 

"BUT" I said with no reason. 

All eyes are on me and I just continue from what I said "It will change if I'll saw her". 

"You mean, you'll be falling in love with her again?" Yeri said. 

"No" I said. 

"You mean, you'll get divorce with my brat twin sister?" Jiyeon said. 

"YEONI!!" I said with a mad tone. 

"You mean, you'll love her again?" Joy said. 

"I really don't know because I didn't see her" I said with a sad tone. 

"If you want to see her? Then try again to wait her in the park" Joy said. 

"What if she doesn't show up again?" I said. 

"Trust me, this is your lucky day today. If you want to see her" Jiyeon said. 

"How could you tell?" 

She just smirks up and wiggles her brows. 

It's been 5 days that I attempt to find and wait for her in the park but I don't see her still. 

"I heard that there will be an exhibit near in the park. Why don't we come there?" Yeri suggested. 

I just nodded and I finish my meal. 

"Yeoni, you will come right?" I asked. 

"No, I'm going somewhere else together with Joy" Jiyeon said as she drinks. 

"What time we'll go there?" I asked. 

"3pm" Yeri said. 

"Oh! I have a little gift for you" Yeri added as she gets a gift bag. 

What is this? Why I have this gift? It's not even my birthday? 

"Thanks, Yeri" I said. 

"Time to fix yourself and be ready, we'll go before 2pm" Yeri said. 

"Okay!" I said as I get the bag and I'm heading back to our room. 

As I enter the room, I open the gift and it's...

Long coat? White turtle neck? Blue wide leg pants? and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter