Chapter II

720 Hours with You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

16th of January, 2019, Midnight

Lisa

It's her now birthday, the file is now almost 99%, this is it. Time check is now 11:59a.m. I started to type my birthday greetings to my beloved girlfriend Jennie. Damn, I missed her so much. Her birthday would be now the day and the time I would spend my inadequate to her. I send my message to her but now I was sleepy. I started to leave my computer and my cellphone behind of it and started to sleep.

 

Morning, Lisa's condo unit

When I woke up in the morning first thing I checked is my cellphone, because I'm excited from what she'll response to my surprise birthday party to her. I would guide her even though she isn't a gamer just like me. Then....it was a heartbreaking...

I started to wondered, since the past 6 months thru messages. She is really too cold for me. But I won't give up on her. Maybe she isn't in the mood. I started to stood up and heading to the shower. The sprinkle of water started to spreading out to my body but then I realized that there is something wrong between me and Jennie. We haven't talked about this kind of things. Why she is so cold to me? Did I do dumb things again? In the 2nd question may be I should answer a Yes, maybe I'm too focus from what I develop a game exclusive for only her. I took my time and brain cell to create the special game that I made. 

I soap down overall of my body and started to turn on the shower again. I started to feel that maybe she knows what happened to me and...

My thoughts interupted because someone knocks on my door. I started to close the shower and I suddenly hear another knock on my door. I started to get my bath robe and a towel to wrap up on my hair. I wear the bath robe and started to walk going to the door. I fix myself before I open the door. I started to twist the door knob and the lobby guard started to bowed at me and he bring a big box with the top ribbon in it. I started to wondering who is this from? 

"Where did it came from?" I asked.

"It was from a special friend?" The guard said. 

"Nevermind, I'll read it! But thanks. You don't need to carry this all the way from my unit" 

"It's okay miss. Don't worry about it! The box is really heavy, I think you wouldn't carry the box going all the way from your unit"

"Thank you!" Lisa bowed and started to closed the door. 

From a special friend? Do I have a special friend? I started to leave the box alone and started to go from the closet. 

5 minutes..

I wear a causal attire and I started to check the big box. I check each sides of the box and there's a tag of "B.B FF" and I was wondered what's the meaning of it? A special friend but it hasn't name of it. I started to pull the ribbon and I open the lid of the box and I started to open the important letters, the special food coming from our country, the memories that we made since both of us were childhood. I started to shook once I know who is it and I open the fancy box and it made me cry. I started to stood up and I want only Jennie would be the one will proclaim to be mine. I started to call Jennie but she didn't answer my phone call. I started to call Jisoo and she immediately answered the call. 

Jisoo: Hey Lili, wassup? 

Lisa: Jisoo, I need to be quick!

Jisoo: Yeah, I knew that also too. So what's your plan? Please don't be so late for everything Lisa! 

Lisa: I know, I know..I should really to be quick. Is Jennie around? She isn't answering my phone call! 

Jisoo: Wait! What? I thought you didn't dare to text or call her? 

Lisa: Jisoos christ! Why would I do that? I won't ever do that to my nini! She's really so cold unto me for the past 6 months. 

Jisoo: 6 months? Not a year? 

Lisa: I don't get you Jisoo, but please tell Jennie that we'll met later on my unit! I really need to be quick before it's too late!

Jisoo: Not to be trying negative, but I think they know who are you Lis! They'll hunt you right now. One of my partners send me an email regarding to them.

Lisa: He give me a big box..

Jisoo: I haven't heard Jennie since the last we meeting from the past 3 days ago..  

Lisa: You'd met her? Wait! Why I'm so lost? 

Jisoo: I have a meeting to Mr. Kim Kibum and Ms Jennie Kim about my model career. 

Lisa: Damn, you're now a model but where?

Jisoo: In this damn building Lisa! For the past 5 hours that you're girlfriend stayed here in my office, you didn't give a ed to her presence. 

Lisa: Why she didn't call me? Is there some-

Jisoo: Look Lisa! If you want to surprise your birthday present, then be quick and text her! If not, then use your invention. You know you have a tracker to your girlfriend. Use your brain Manoban! 

Lisa: Right...thanks for that. I should dropped the call. Bye! 

**CALL ENDED** 

I wondered why I didn't used my brain afterall, Jisoo is right. I should try to communicate Jennie, as soon as possible. I start to text at her..

     

 

5pm

I started to text my nini and I was so very worried about her..she overwork herself...

Well, I should respect her career life. Damn, why she overwork herself? This is the first time I encounter that she didn't clear her schedule up or maybe I'm wrong that I didn't tell her before her birthday that we should date or something? I think maybe it was all of my fault? I started to cook some of her favorite food which is Kimchi Fried Rice and some mandu. While I was chopping the ingredients some thoughts are bothering at me. That maybe she would start to broke up with me? It's been 6 months the last time we talk about it? And I wondered that how Jisoo told me that it's been a year the last time I text or call Jennie? What? What does she means? She told me 6 months ago that I won't text her and I respect her decision. 

Someone called on my phone and I told my assistant Michi which is a friendly robotic assistant and I asked her who called me? 

"Miss Lisa it's from Jisoo" Michi said. 

"Please answer the call with a loud speaker" I commanded. 

"Copy Miss Lisa" Michi said as she open the call with a loud speaker. 

---

Lisa: Yes Jisoo? 

Jisoo: I'm sorry to disturb your date with Jennie. So how are you two? 

Lisa: Hahaha, . She has a meeting still and I'll give her more 2 hours to wait until we start the date. 

Jisoo: What? She has a meeting? There something suspicious Lis..

Lisa: What do you mean suspicious?

Jisoo: My baby chipmunk is really suspicious today. I don't know why

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter