Chapter XXV

720 Hours with You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third Person P.o.V

Lisa and Seulgi is on their way to the Kang's residence. 

Back in Kang's residence. 

Irene, Jiyeon and Rosé feels worried about Seulgi and Lisa situation.

"Mommy, any news to Aunt Seulgi?" Scarlet asked. 

"Baby girl, your Aunt Seulgi haven't text to your Aunt Irene" Jiyeon said. 

"I hope Aunt Seulgi finds Aunt Lisa" Scarlet said. 

Irene heard a motorcycle engines outside of their house and she felt relief. 

"They are here!" Irene said as she looks out to the window. 

"Really?" Rosé said as she stoods up. 

They heard Lisa's loud laugh and they all felt relief. 

Irene opens the door and Seulgi was the one who see her first. She hugged her wife immediately. 

"Thank god, that both of you are okay" Irene said. 

"I'm sorry guys that you all feel worried" Lisa said as she scratches her head. 

"Aunt Lisa!" Scarlet said as she runs towards to Lisa and hugs her. 

Lisa hug her and she carries her. 

"Glad that your fine, Lisa" Jiyeon said as she smiles. 

"Lisa will have a big revelation to us today, so let's ready our and we will hear her statement" Seulgi said. 

"Ehem, your words Seulgi" Rosé hissed.

Lisa puts Scarlet down and she pulls off the hug. 

"She have what?" Jiyeon said as she opens . 

"Why don't we enter the house because it's breezy on the outside" Irene suggested. 

Irene, Lisa, Scarlet and Seulgi enters the house and Seulgi closes the door. 

"Before, I could give a revelation statement. Why don't we eat our dinner?" Lisa said. 

"Luckily, we just cooked a delicious dinner" Rosé said. 

"Is that an alcoholic drink" Jiyeon said as she smirks.

"This? Yes" Seulgi said as she shows the drink. 

"I might not drink that" Rosé said. 

"Oh come on honey, we just drink occasionally" Jiyeon said as she tries to convince her wife. 

"How about the kids?" Rosé said. 

"Why don't you drink with them, Chaeng? I'll be in-charge with the kids" Irene said. 

"How about-" Irene cuts Seulgi words and said "Don't worry about me baby. I'm not a fan of alcoholic drinks" 

"Can we eat now? I'm hungry" Lisa said. 

All of them laugh and they started to prepare the table. 

They gathered to the table and they started to sit down on their chair.

//

After there dinner, Seulgi stood up and she get some wine glass to the cabinet. She wash off the wine glass before she puts in the table. 

"All of you should enjoy a wonderful gathering to this table. I'm going to start my duties. Have fun and good night" Irene said as she stoods up. 

She gathers all of their plates and puts in the sink. 

"You young lady would in-charge washing this plates before you drink. Okay?" Irene said as she points out Seulgi. 

"Yes ma'am. Good night baby" Seulgi said. 

"Good night, mwah!" Irene said as goes to the room and they heard Scarlet voice saying her Aunt's name. She closes the door. 

"Yow! It's girls talk!" Seulgi said as she wash the dishes. 

"I'll get some ice cubes to your freezer, Seulgs" Jiyeon said as she stood up. 

"Sure" Seulgi said as she smiles. 

Lisa glance Rosé for a second and they made an eye contact. Lisa look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter