Chapter XXXIII

720 Hours with You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

.--- . -. -. .. .

We're happy together but there will be bad happenings in the end. I'll make up my wants before I'm gone forever in her side. Please help me, Lisa.

I don't want to lose you again if you'll save me. I just rather die than you'll save me. I have so many mistakes in my life.

Eight ing days to go...

//

Lisa

We're in the airport because Jiyeon will go back in Australia. Baby Scarlet needs her and she needs to manage their family company.

Jiyeon hug Yeri and Joy and she advice them to take care of us and they just nodded.

Now, she hug Jennie and said "Cousin! I'll be back soon. Please play safe the both of you. I know that Jogin is watching you"

"Okay, Yeoni. I will! We'll having a long vacation in Busan so we're far to his team" Jennie said and she smiles.

"But still, play safe the both of you. I don't want the both of you to get caught" Jiyeon said and she caressed her thumbs to Jennie's shoulder.

"I will boss! Please tell baby Scarlet to say hi for me. She's so cute that she likes us" she said and I just chuckled.

If you didn't know baby. She's the one who pushes me to meet you and brings back my memories.

"I'm sure she'll happy that both of you are settle down already" Jiyeon said.

She just nodded.

Jiyeon looks on me and she just snob.

"I'm going to go guys. Byee!!" Jiyeon said.

I- did she just-

She stops and giggles. She hugs on me and said "I'm just joking around, Manoban"

"I told you a millionth time that I'm a Kim now" I said.

"Lol, that family name doesn't suit you" she said.

Oh my god, the audacity? 

The three girls just laugh.

"Anyways, Manoban" she said as she tap lightly in my cheeks "Take care of your trip. And enjoy! We'll see each other again in Joy's apartment after your vacation"

"Okay, Yeoni. Please say my best regards to Chaeng and Scarlet" I said as I hug tightly to my bestfriend.

"Sure" Jiyeon said as she carries her bag and one luggage.

"Bye guys and you two remember my advice" Jiyeon said as she looks to the two and she winks.

"Of course, Yeoni! Take care in your trip" Yeri said.

She brings her things going inside to the checking area.

We wave our hands and she waves back.

"Let's go back to the apartment. We have things to pack going to our trip" Joy said.

We going back to Joy's car and Jennie starts to cling on my right arm.

I miss this kind of things. We just walk together. And my random thoughts is appearing again.

I like her still.

I remember the time we just walking around in the park and we just talk our future.

**Flashback**
3 years ago

"Babe, let us talk about our future" I said.

"What is it babe?" she softly asked.

"How many kids do you want?"

"2 kids is enough" she said.

"That's fine for me. How about our work? Who'll be a full-time mom to our kids?"

"Maybe you. I can't leave my work. I'm the CEO of my family company. So I hope you'll understand babe?" she said.

"But I want to work too" I said.

"No, I'll be the one who'll work. Since I'm going to be a billionaire woman in the near future. We going to live happily after" she assures me.

"Even your a billionaire or not. All I want is to have a happy family" I said.

"That's sweet" she said as she kissed my arms.

"But our promise, okay? Our love won't t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter