Chapter XVII

720 Hours with You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa

I've awake with my body is almost . My body is really aching for no reason. I don't know what happened last night. I started to observe my environment and I could see that everything is mess up. The table is now upside down, the chair is now broken and the papers are all shattered. 

What happened last night?

I tried to move a little but my body is stiff. I started to get panick about it and suddenly the door is open and I saw Jisoo with a worry eyes. 

"Lisa, oh my gosh you are now awake. Are you okay? Is your body hurt?" Jisoo asked.

"My body is stiff. I can't move right now" 

"You need to go in the hospital" Jisoo said.

"Could you tell me what's the reason why our room is mess up?"

"Not right now. I'm calling 911" Jisoo said.

"No need too. I just need a massage. I could handle it" 

"Are you sure?" Jisoo said.

"Yes. But tell me what happened to this freakin mess?" 

"Our neighborhood tells me that someone attempts to break in to our unit" Jisoo said.

"And that's it? How about this mess? And how about that I'm almost ?" I said.

"I wouldn't know because our neighborhood just told me about it" Jisoo said. 

Jisoo comes over to my position and start to hug me.

"I'm gladly that your okay now, Lili" Jisoo said.

"I'm gladly too" I said as I hug her tightly.

Jisoo starts to massage at me and I could feel the pain in my body.

"Lisa, uhm...how about we'll talk about your real self this weekend? Are you okay about it?" Jisoo asked.

I didn't say any second because I wonder if I could trust her or not. 

"I'll think about it" I said and I started to feel her intesity thru massaging. 

"Ouch" I said and she stops.

"Please remember that I'm your wife Lisa" Jisoo said out of know where. 

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"We have a commitment to each other and don't you ever break our commitment" Jisoo said.

I started to feel something wrong about this girl. I just didn't talk for any second. 

"Do you understand Lisa?" 

I just look her into her eyes and I could see that she's really serious. 

"Okay...okay..I understand. Jeez, what's wrong with you?" 

"Good, in this day until forever you could follow me from what I want to you and you must be cooperative" Jisoo said.

"What the? What's wrong with you?" 

"Lisa...I know that your a lost puppy in this world and I could be your owner. I could train you and be a happy puppy" Jisoo said.

What in the actual . What the hell she's talking about. 

"Are you drunk?" I said as she starts to wrinkled her brows.

"You know what? Forget what I said. Maybe I'm just hungry. How about we eat our breakfast outside?" Jisoo said as she pat my head. 

"Okay? I should change my clothes" I said as I stood up.

I can't feel my wrist anymore, it's really painful. What happened yesterday?

"Okay, I'm waiting for you in the living room" Jisoo said as she stood up.

I stood up and I start to walk slowly going to the bathroom. 

After I reach the bathroom. I close the door quickly and lock it. 

I look myself into the mirror. And I saw my face has a pinkish mark. I tried to touch it and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter