Chapter XXIII

720 Hours with You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon 

We've arrive in Seoul and basically were wearing our mask just like what Joy told us. We get our luggage in the baggage carousel. 

I'm not confident if where is the restaurant that Joy wanted us to meet. I told Lisa that she'll be in my side because she's so lost right now. We started to go to the restaurant section and I start to find the Bibigo resto. I read the hangul words and I could understand still.

Then I saw a 2 restaurant away from us and it's Bibigo resto. As we're near, I saw directly in a big glass that Joy and Yeri sitting on the table. 

"Yeoni, what are you looking at?" Lisa asked. 

"It's them" I said as I pointed them. 

Yeri notice us and she elbowed Joy to see us. Both of them stood up and heading to our position. 

"Hey, Jiyeon and Lisa. Nice meeting you two" Joy said as she hugs us. 

"Jiyeon unni, long time no see!" Yeri said as she hugs her. 

Then she looks to Lisa and she offers a handshake. 

"Hi Lisa unni, I am Yeri" Yeri said. 

"Oh nice to meet you, Yeri!" Lisa said as she accept the handshake. 

"You must be the one who sent the package?" Lisa asked. 

"Yes unni" Yeri shyly said. 

"Come on, enter the resto. We have a lot of things to talk" Joy said. 

"Oh by the way, Lisa. I'm Joy, the cousin of Chaeng" Joy said. 

The chic girl nodded and smiles. 

We enter the resto and there are few people who eats here.

"Leave your luggage to the side of the table. We'll order our foods" Joy said. 

We follow her request and we just leave our things. We came back to Joy's position and we read the menu. I asked Lisa "So what do you want, Lis?" 

"If what is your order and that's my order too. I miss a lot Korean foods" Lisa said and I just nodded. 

Yeri invited Lisa to sit down to their seats and Lisa agreed. Me and Joy are now discussing our orders. 

"The payment is ours" I said and Joy refuses. 

"No, you're our guests and our family. This is our treat to the both of you since you two didn't visit Seoul for a while now" Joy explained. 

"Okay, then" I said as I look Lisa. Both of them have a serious talk. 

Joy goes to the cashier and ordered our food. As I look again Lisa she furrows her brows and she touches her forehead. 

I wondered what they're talking about. 

"We have a lot to talk about, Yeoni" Joy said as she gets the number.

"It's all about Jennie, right?" I said as we heading to the table. 

"Yes and we are also talking to your sister" Joy said.

"Okay" I said as I sit down.

I look to Lisa and I caressed her shoulder and asked "Are you okay?" 

"Yeah, I'm good" she said as she looks depressed. 

I didn't asked more questions because maybe she'll triggered from what she's thinking right now. 

"Lisa, are you okay?" Joy worriedly asked. 

"Yeah, I'm good. It's that I'm too emotional from what Yeri shared to me" Lisa said. 

Joy elbowed to Yeri and asked "What did you do?" 

"I just tell her the happening about-" Joy cuts Yeri words and said "You just tell her the truth without us?" 

"No, let me finish my words. I just tell her that her cat died a week ago" Yeri said. 

Both of us were formed an "O" shape to our mouths. 

"I'm sorry to hear that Lisa" Joy said. 

"It's okay. No worries about it. It's my fault that I leave my cat alone and Yeri took care of her even she's busy" Lisa said. 

"Thank you, Yeri for taking care of my cat" Lisa added.

"You're welcome, I hope you could find another cat" Yeri said. 

We just stay a silent for a minute and I started to broke the silence. 

"So about Jennie, what happened to her? How is she?" I asked. 

"She's too skinny, everytime we stalk her outside in her company. She always wear long sleeve everytime she comes to the office. Since the day, she announces that Jogin and her was engaged" Joy said. 

"What could possible be?" Lisa asked. 

"I don't know but I think she has too many bruises? because one time I stalk her and I see that she has a big mark of bruises in her face that it couldn't cover in her make up" Yeri explained.

"That jerk is really something el

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter